The Comfort Wipe?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
Married: 08/14/10
Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
June Moms Blog

Re: Anyone else in need of

• Options
    haha! I'll never forget the day someone first posted about her "t-rex arms" and I could totally relate!
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    ME ME! I get a baby foot in the ribs every time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lynn97lynn97 member

imageCarlaAndJames:
    haha! I'll never forget the day someone first posted about her "t-rex arms" and I could totally relate!

LOL, me neither!! Ah, the things you never think about until you can no longer do them...

• Options
    i went to reach and wipe the other day and jolted back from something very painful that happened... i don't even know what happened lol
  • Options
    imagelynn97:

imageCarlaAndJames:

LOL, me neither!! Ah, the things you never think about until you can no longer do them...

I keep referring to my inability to reach things as having t-rex arms from that post too!  DH and I were in the grocery store yesterday and wanted something off the back of the top shelf.  Being that both DH and I are under 5'4", we have difficulties reaching the middle shelf in our kitchen.  We started making t-rex motions with our arms in the middle of the grocery store and the other shopper in the aisle had zero sense of humor and just stared at us.  It didn't help that he was over 6' and I had to ask him to help me reach the item.  Best part:  I was asking for a bottle of wine. 

TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • Options
    imageSpceCadet:
    imagelynn97:

imageCarlaAndJames:

I keep referring to my inability to reach things as having t-rex arms from that post too!  DH and I were in the grocery store yesterday and wanted something off the back of the top shelf.  Being that both DH and I are under 5'4", we have difficulties reaching the middle shelf in our kitchen.  We started making t-rex motions with our arms in the middle of the grocery store and the other shopper in the aisle had zero sense of humor and just stared at us.  It didn't help that he was over 6' and I had to ask him to help me reach the item.  Best part:  I was asking for a bottle of wine. 

bahahahahahaha!!! Love this!! I wish I could've seen it.. although the visual in my mind is pretty great...  I too refer to my arms as t-rex arms from that post.

• Options
    imageSpceCadet:
    imagelynn97:

imageCarlaAndJames:

bahahahahahaha!!! Love this!! I wish I could've seen it.. although the visual in my mind is pretty great...  I too refer to my arms as t-rex arms from that post.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"