January 2011 Moms

How was your Memorial Day?

I spent it working so I need to live vicariously through you ladies =)

Tell me all how your holiday went.  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: How was your Memorial Day?

• I spent it sitting at home with LO. I watched the Indy 500, which was awesome! H is still OOT, so I was kinda pouty that we missed out on a 4 day weekend together. BUT, we just found out that when he gets home he's getting a 4 day weekend make up. We plan on taking LO to the pool for the first time :)

He may possibly get another 4 day weekend in June since he missed Mother's Day also. If he does, we plan on taking a day trip up to Charleston, SC.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sat at home with H and Cooper.  I took a wonderful nap!!!  H got me a mocha frappe and chicken nuggets from McDonalds.  It was a nice relaxing day
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I spent my Memorial Day at my parents house. DH had to work a 12-hr shift so LO and I spent the entire day hanging out with my family. It was really nice. My mom even watched LO while I went grocery shopping so it was nice to get an errand done.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • mchupiemchupie member
    DH had to work most of the day, but he came home a little early so we could take DD to the pool for the first time!  It was a major fail, though, because the water was super cold.  As soon as her feet touched the water she started screaming!
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • imageBrittDay03:
    me a mocha frappe and chicken nuggets from McDonalds.

I went to McDs to get an iced mocha, but the line was wrapped around the building with people wanting the chicken nugget deal. I went to Wendys instead :P

• DH worked til about 4p, so the boys and I stayed in our pajamas and played til about 3p, then washed up real quick! lol! It was also our anniversary so DH brought me home flowers and cupcakes (my FAVORITE). Nothing else special, did the laundry, BO-RING!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We slept in/layed around in bed...and I let my H sleep even later. We planned to do a whole lot but my H started putting a digital lock on our door and then the rest of our family plans got squashed. We did take a dip in our pool after LO went to bed which was nice.

Sunday was fun though - we put JT in the pool for the first time and he LOVED it. Looked so cute in his little outfit. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"