Trouble TTC

Is it ok to offer up IF drugs that you have left over?

The last time we did IVF we ended up with several doses of some of the drugs left over.  Last time I wasn't in touch with anyone else going through IF so I just threw the stuff away.  If we have left over drugs this time is it okay to offer them as a donation to someone on here who will have to pay OOP and needs them?  Is that okay or would that be wrong or weird or something?

The drugs I'll be taking this time around are the same as the last time around.

Gonal-f, low dose HCG, Cetrotide, Ovidrel, Leuprolide, and of course progesterone.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Is it ok to offer up IF drugs that you have left over?

• Someone here handles a meds donation check in...but I can't remember who! Not weird at all :)
    Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • It's very sweet of you to want to donate it!! Please contact Ashley ... there's lots of people, like me, who can use those meds.  She will help pair you up with someone who's looking for meds.

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies.  We'll either start shots this Saturday or have to wait 2 weeks.  When we're all done I will happily donate what's left over.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• I was wondering the same thing, I have a 900iu gonal-f pen which I may not use all of and hopefully will not need again. Can you donate used pens??

2004- DX with PCOS

6/2011- Gonal-F + Ganirelix + Oviderl and Crinone= BFP

7/7/2011 Beta #1 119 Beta #2 563 Beta#3 4178

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

http://tinypic.com/r/25z7709/8

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"