Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Way late on this

but we still haven't bought DS a crib. I figured it was pointless to buy a crib and put it in storage since we were temporarily moving states for a few months. We are moving back within the month and I am ready to buy one. What kind do you have. What do you like and dislike about it?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Way late on this

• We have a DaVinci crib. I love that it converts to a toddler bed and then into a full bed. I also love how sturdy and pretty it is. Of course, you can get something much cheaper, but my mom wanted to buy it so that's what we got. If I had to do it again I would get the same crib.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We just got whatever was on sale at Ikea. Also transforms to a toddler bed. And it's Blue! I love it. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRyAnsMoMMy123:
    We have a DaVinci crib. I love that it converts to a toddler bed and then into a full bed. I also love how sturdy and pretty it is. Of course, you can get something much cheaper, but my mom wanted to buy it so that's what we got. If I had to do it again I would get the same crib.

Yup.  The one downside is that it's pine, so it dents easily.  I'm going to have to get some teething guards once he starts pulling himself up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a converatble crib as well, but I would never buy one again. It looks good as a crib, but looks like butt as a double bed (it has the pre drilled holes so you see holes no matter how it is set up). Also my DD knawed on it as a toddler so even if I could look past the weird pre-drilled holes, it's all chewed up. I would buy a cheaper crib, then splurge later on, on a nice bedroom set for when LO is older.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We bought the Graco Lauren + mattress at Walmart. I think it was about $160 for both.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagecitychicks:
    We have a converatble crib as well, but I would never buy one again. It looks good as a crib, but looks like butt as a double bed (it has the pre drilled holes so you see holes no matter how it is set up). Also my DD knawed on it as a toddler so even if I could look past the weird pre-drilled holes, it's all chewed up. I would buy a cheaper crib, then splurge later on, on a nice bedroom set for when LO is older.

This is what I was telling DH. I figured once DS is old enough to sleep in a bed and not his crib we could get a "cool" toddler bed for him. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Uh one that was like $260 at sears, I think it's Delta brand maybe? It's a crib/changer combo that converts into a toddler bed then full.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageRyAnsMoMMy123:
    We have a DaVinci crib. I love that it converts to a toddler bed and then into a full bed. I also love how sturdy and pretty it is. Of course, you can get something much cheaper, but my mom wanted to buy it so that's what we got. If I had to do it again I would get the same crib.

This! It is an awesome crib.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"