October 2011 Moms

Only feel movement when laying down?

Hey ladies!  I am 19 weeks today with PG #3 and I have been feeling movement, but only when I am laying down.  Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?  I love feeling the baby but when its irregular movement like this it makes me a little more neurotic than usual.  Big Smile  My doctor did confirm that my placenta is anterior, so maybe that is part of it...anyway, let me know if you are dealing with the same thing.

Re: Only feel movement when laying down?

• I'm almost 22 weeks now, and I've been feeling her in any position for the past week. At 19 weeks, I could only feel her laying down. I'm sure you're fine! :) Just give it another week or two, I'm sure things will change.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • at 19 weeks I could only feel the baby while laying completely still. A week later I could feel her when I sit or am standing still. Its amazing what a difference a week will make.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, same case for me and my anterior placenta!

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm 18 1/2 weeks and I also only feel the baby when I lay down or slouch. It's just the way it is and nothing to worry about :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • I'm 19 weeks today as well... not sure of my placenta positioning, but I feel movement BEST when laying down.  Usually sitting at the computer I'll feel a couple little movements, but nothing like when I'm laying on the couch at night.  I feel more and more each day it seems like, which is so exciting! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • At 21 weeks, I still mostly feel the baby when I'm sitting or laying down.
  • I used to only really feel movement when I laid down, but over the past two weeks now I can feel him kicking me in any position.
  • I only feel LO when laying down also. Every once in awhile I'll get something when sitting, but never standing.

• It's only been in the last week or 2 that I've been feeling regular movement for pg #3 plus when I am up and about either she isn't moving or I don't notice it.  Taking care of a 4 year old means that I'm up and about most of the time.  I'm not sure if I saw your announcement previously (if I forgot I apologize) but congrats!
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• I can really only feel LO if I'm laying down or relaxing with my feet up right now. I'm on my feet all day and rarely sit. This is also my first so I know it may be later that I feel my first kick. I'm husband has been away for work and arrives back next week and I'm hoping LO will wait until he's back!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"