Breastfeeding

PSA: First Years Soothing Breast Wipes

LOVE THESE!!!

They come in a pack of 30 for about $3.50 at Wal-Mart (only place I have ever seen them) I love ising them after pumping and they really soothe my breasts and nipples, they are also pretty refreshing and have a pleaseant smell (like pears) They are made with organic aloe vera, paraben free, and made with food grade ingredients, so I occasionally use them to lightly wipe down my breast shields after pumping at work.

I am considering trying the Nipple Butter made my the same company. If it is anything like these wipes that would be great!

BabyFruit Ticker
Married 1/20/07
DD Born: 2/18/11
LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15

Re: PSA: First Years Soothing Breast Wipes

• Sounds nice.  Will have to check them out.  I'm guessing they are with the other BF supplies?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image588loves551:
    Sounds nice.  Will have to check them out.  I'm guessing they are with the other BF supplies?

Yes, in my store they hang next to the Lansinoh Lanolin and other BF supplies. Heaven I tell you..... absolute heaven!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks... Now I have another reason to leave the house! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm going to go get some!  I got a sample of the nipple butter, I'm not sure if it works better than lanolin (I don't notice any significant difference between the two), but it's not as thick and gooey, much easier to get off your fingers after applying.  =)
  • lilee_vlilee_v member
    my friend put these in a diaper cake she made me for my baby shower otherwise this would be the first I'm hearing about them, I LOVE THEM TOO!
    pumpingmoms.blogspot.com for all your EP needs! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBree4011:
    I'm going to go get some!  I got a sample of the nipple butter, I'm not sure if it works better than lanolin (I don't notice any significant difference between the two), but it's not as thick and gooey, much easier to get off your fingers after applying.  =)

Good to know about the Butter. I dont use my Lanolin as much as I used to but some kind of added moisture on my nips I'm sure wouldnt hurt. I imagine since it is called "butter" I assume it may have more of a lotion like texture? I would like something like that because you are right, Lanolin is so gooey and sticky.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
  • I have the nipple butter and its very soft and easy to apply. IMHO with sore nipples it feels nicer than Lanolin but I think Lanolin does more for healing. I just ran out of Lanolin(went through a tube in 2 months!) and im not using this nipple butter. No complaints yet :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"