Pregnant after a Loss
Options

anyone watch Secret Life?

I think the next episode is going to be about loss! I'm sure its going to be hard to watch but I'm glad they are putting it out there.
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: anyone watch Secret Life?

• Options
    I haven't watched it yet, but I have it recorded.  I noticed that there were two episodes last night.  Was one of them the one you are talking about, or do you think that will be next week?
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Options
    I do! I have the last two episodes on the DVR (haven't had a chance to watch them yet).

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What channel is it on?
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    I read something about this in the pass, it did say that she has a stillborn. I love watching this show.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It is the one for next week. The ladies on my bmb are already talking about not wathig it because they "can't deal with it" and it kinda breaks my heart. I kinda wanted to but inand say "how do you think the people that have been through that feel"
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imageKaren1998:
    What channel is it on?
    I think it comes on ABC Family
  • Options
    I love that show (even though it is beyond terrible.) But, yeah...I thought the same thing about next week. I will probably be a mess, but I am still going to watch it.
    9.20.10 Natural M/C
  • Options
    This may sound weird but I am really excited that they are putting it out there. It something so many people don't ever consider something that "really happens". I didn't when I saw the less than 1% stat until I became that stat. I just hope it opens some other people's eyes to what Can and Does really happen.
  • Options
    I just watched last night's two episodes on DVR this morning (yay for summer vacation). DH hates that show and makes fun of me all the time for watching it, so I am glad to know I am not the only one that watches a show intended for teenagers:) Something about it just keeps me interested, even though it has gotten pretty crazy. I don't know what to think about next week's episode. It's obviously about a loss. I know I will watch it, but part of me is thinking that's not the best idea. 
  • Options
    ambs21ambs21 member
    I do!  I love that cheesy show!  I know I'll watch next week, but I'll be a wreck.
  • Options
    I'm in the "I watch it, but agree it's completely terrible" camp. I think I continue to watch because I've watched it from the beginning. I haven't watched last nights episode(s)? yet but I will and will have to comment back!
  • Options
    I am glad I am not the only one who watches this show, my DH makes fun of me for it. But I am addicted. I agree that this is going to be really hard to watch but at the same token I am glad they will be bringing the issue up and hopefully it will start a more public dialogue about pregnancy loss.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"