Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Heard the news and I'm doing alright... (pregnancy mentioned)

We found out through FACEBOOK that my SIL is having a girl....As if the world cares. And no, they didn't call to tell us the news. This is their third child. I went through the "they have two perfect children already and I have none, now this" phase...And I really have been struggling with it since she got pregnant right after my 1st m/c and now, right after my second, I have to go through the boy/girl excitement. But surprisingly I feel okay today...Even after DH told me yesterday afternoon I felt okay...It was weird because I assumed I would fall out in the floor crying, or break something, but I didn't.... I guess I wanted to tell you all this to show just how much I've improved over the last few weeks. IT DOES GET BETTER. I'm sure if you ask DH he would tell you that even last week I wanted nothing to do with their family. I was in so much pain, the thought of seeing their excitement KILLED me! But here I am today feeling...okay. Now, tomorrow may be a different story. I hope we all find peace and comfort soon...and one day I hope we all have our own excitement.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Heard the news and I'm doing alright... (pregnancy mentioned)

• Options

Huge hugs, dearie. That blows but I am inspired by your strength and Improvement. We will all have some excitement of our own soon.

Thanks for reminding me and the other ladies that better days are ahead.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Aww I'm glad you're doing alright.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"