1st Trimester

Hi there! Introducing myself!

Hey everyone,

I am new to this bored... not new to the bump/nest!  My husband and I found out were were expecting last week and we are so excited Big Smile.  We are currently 5 weeks, 2 days pregnant and expecting a January 29, 2012 baby! 

This is our first, and I find myself super freaked out right now.  I thought the 2 WW was bad... this whole 12 WW is even worse.  My sister had a MC with her first pregnancy and I can't help but check my tissue every time I go potty Embarrassed.  I am just worried of seeing the slightest color.  Sorry if that is TMI.

We haven't told anyone except our immediate family, so I felt like I needed to talk to someone.  I hope to stick around and get to know all of you! 

BFP #1 5/26/11 - said goodbye to our DD at 13w on 7/29/2011 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
BFP #2 12/16/11 - Chemical Pregnancy
BFP #3 1/21/12 - Welcome Zoey Paige - 9/23/12! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
BFP #4 11/27/13 - STICK BABY!
married 7.26.08 

Re: Hi there! Introducing myself!

• Congrats and Welcome!! Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome & congrats! I'm also due in January :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the board!  If it makes you feel better, I'm still a TP checker.  Probably will be until I'm holding LO.
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Hello there!  Welcome!

I'm 9 weeks 3 days along now and I still have that fear everytime I go to bathroom.  Try to take care of yourself and not to worry too much.  The way I see it is, God created this miracle, so it's up to God now for the baby to grow.  Good luck!!

TTC since June/09.
    1st cycle diagnosed with slight hypothyroidism. Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    2nd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFN
    3rd cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, ovulated with out tigger. BFN
    4th cycle, Clomid, dexamethasone, HCG trigger shot. BFP!!!
    EDD 12/31/2011 ----- actual birthday 01/05/2012

Surprise BFP! - EDD 10/14/2013

Our little boy is on the way!

Lilypie - (Qxvc)

View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (BW9K)

• I know what you mean! I am so worried all the time about the possibility of misscarriage.

we found out on saturday and have already let the news slip to several people because we are too excited to hold it in!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"