TTC After a Loss

Trying not to get excited

So I use an O-kit so I know I O'd last Thur. or Fri. for sure. Now I am looking at every little thing that happens to my body and thinking it might be a symptom of being preggo. Well today my temp. went up. It's usually like 97 degrees but today it was like 98.9, which is a lot higher than usual. Although, yesterday it was 97, so not sure if that means anything or it can take a few days after implantation to rise. Also, my nipples (TMI) are slightly sensitive. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but I am. Anyone know how long it usually takes your temp to rise after implantation?

Re: Trying not to get excited

• You should probably ask this on pgal.  Everyone here just *wishes* they were pregnant.
    BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would suggest posting this on pgal or first tri, they would know for sure.
    BFP#1 2/4/11 m/c 3/4/11
    ?BFP#2 6/3/11 EDD 2/14/11?

• Loading the player...
  • LOTS OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!  I dont temp so im not as familiar with it... but as long as your temps have remained high since O i think you have a great chance!!!  
  • Thanks! Posted on the PGAL board but it's not confirmed so for now I am like the rest of you and wishing I was PG. We will see
  • You're only 5DPO supposedly, so at this point it's all just MF. Unless you have a super short LP, your temp shouldn't have dropped yet.

Unless I misread and you actually meant LAST Friday (20th not 27th) at which point you should take a HPT.
  • Hi,

no you are correct it's was teh 27th. I am just getting excited and guess i'm looking into it too much. Everyone says it's supposed to drop in your temp but actually my temp was higher when i was pregnant last time. So i guess i should just wait and see probably just jumping the gun right now.

The Doctor is confused by this post.

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagewilliams4me:
    You should probably ask this on pgal.  Everyone here just *wishes* they were pregnant.

Yes

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I O'd on Thursday too.  Implantation does not happen until 7-10 days after ovulation so you are still way too early for any symptoms to be happening.
    BFP 10/2/10, D&E 2/8/11 @ 22 weeks due to encephalocele 
    BFP 12/25/11 - EDD 9-5-12  Baby Girl born August 30, 2012 at 39 weeks 1 day via c-section 
    TTC #2 starting 2/13, RE work-up 9/13 HSG - blocked left tube, MTHFR, insulin resistance DH - perfect  11/13 - first medicated cycle: Metformin, Clomid, Ovidrel  
    BFP 11/30/13 - edd August 11, 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"