Pre-School and Daycare
Options

*Cute lunch check-in*

Nothing too cute this week and you may not see me for the next few weeks, either - we're having guests and then going on vacation.

My favorite of this week - a muffin snack. (Recipe from https://bakeat350.blogspot.com/2011/05/triple-chocolate-muffins.html) Baked in a silicone "flower pot" cup. I was going to put a single icing leaf on it, but thought it was perfect (and delicious) just as it was! DD thought it was terribly funny to "eat dirt." 

I usually use this kind of plate for DD's dinner, but brought it out for lunch on this day, plus a few fun farm containers. (The plate is a few years old, from Target.) In the chicken foot muffin cup is hummus/pita, blueberries in the pig container and cheese in the chick container. DD was upset that I included animal crackers because "Those animals DO NOT live in a barn, Mommy." Noted!

This is what the rest of this week's lunches looked like, so I didn't bother to take pictures of them. An assortment of foods, nothing too cute, jazzed up with a few cute picks and containers. We were going to a baseball game that night, so there's a baseball cap on the apricot.

A stomach bug hit our house, so this was DD's bland and simple meal the following day. Quesadilla, watermelon with a cute pick and some applesauce in a squeeze pouch (these are lifesavers! They're handy when your kid is sick; you can give them a pouch of applesauce to sip on if the mood strikes. DD doesn't get them often, but they are convenient for when we're on-the-go and I will be packing them when we go on our trip.)  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Cute lunch check-in*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"