August 2011 Moms
Options

I need to start wearing a bib

I know that our LO's are going to get their clothes messy, but no one warned me I would have so much trouble myself! I've gotten my shirt dirty twice today- once by spilling something on myself (and not realizing it until I felt cold liquid on my skin) and once because I didn't leave enough clearance for my belly and rubbed against something.

Just evidence that my belly is growing more quickly than I realized, I suppose!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic First step, conquer the crib. Then, the world! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I need to start wearing a bib

• Options
    jess!cajess!ca member
    LOL!  I have been the same way.  I don't know what the deal is, but I am so clumsy and keep spilling things on myself.  I've also bumped my belly into things a few times now.  Oy.
  • Options
    I am so the same way. DH laughs at me. It gets discouraging though, when I have stains on all the shirts that still fit. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is totally me! I am so messy and spill things all the time. I also get crumbs all over my belly and have to always check. My DH thinks it is hilarious because he will find food on me hours after we eat!
  • Options
    Yup, me too! I keep joking that I am going to need a tablecloth pretty soon to tie around my neck while I eat
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Same problem here.  I'm looking down at my shirt right now and there are molasses stains, mud from the dogs and some sort of foreign color around my mid section.  I told my H the other day that I have no decent shirts anymore because everything and I mean everything is a flippin mess.
    Married 8/23/09 Dx: Endometriosis mc 2003, mc 2005, mc Oct. 2009 and ectopic pg Feb. 2010 Baby Girl Gracie Mae born 5 weeks early on 7/6/11. Baby boy JT born full term on 7/5/12. We are blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"