1st Trimester
Options

Hello! Introduction & story.

Hi ladies! This is my first time posting (although I've been a stalker for about a week) and my second pregnancy. I had a miscarriage in December at 6 weeks and am currently 6 weeks pregnant. It certainly has not been uneventful, unfortunately. Lots of spotting, a little bleeding. We went to the ER over the weekend because of bleeding but everything came back ok and I was able to see the heartbeat.  Still spotting but it's brown, although more than I am comfortable with. My OB put me on progesterone vaginal suppositories starting tonight. I'm on pelvic rest/as much bed rest as possible which is boring and frustrating but worth it if it all works out. I have my first OB appointment on Friday and it can't get here soon enough, just want to see that little flicker again!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello! Introduction & story.

• Options
    Definitely have you in my prayers, I haven't been able to see a little flicker yet, we went to my first appointment at 6 weeks and my husband saw a tiny little flick but I couldn't see it, I have another appt. in a few weeks and can't wait! Hang in there with your bed rest, I can only imagine how frustrating that is, but it will be worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"