Trouble TTC

IUI#3 done

Finally got my IUI#3 done this morning cd17.  This is the latest I have gotten it.  I had two huge follies at 21 & 27 and was definitely feeling it last night.  Had to leave a Memorial Day party early because of my pain.  When I told my RE about it this morning he said, "Good!  As long as it gets your pg".  I like how he thinks!  DH's sperm was 100mil 50% motility.  I am so grateful that his surgery was a success.  I just wish my body would cooperate!  Anyone else starting their 2ww?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IUI#3 done

• Glad it is done and that you & YH had great numbers!

I like the way your RE thinks too!  I like when they are just as, if not more optimistic than we are; it makes me fell better.

I am 3 days ahead of you in the 2ww, but I think there are quite a few of us in the 2ww right now. 

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• i had my iui's this weekend so i guess my 2ww starts today?? or do i start on the day i had the first iui.....lol you can tell this is my first cycle of iui :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebabylove8772:
    i had my iui's this weekend so i guess my 2ww starts today?? or do i start on the day i had the first iui.....lol you can tell this is my first cycle of iui :)

If you got your IUI yesterday than today would be 1dpiui (1 day past IUI).  Though when I did back to back IUI's I counted the 2nd day IUI as 1dpiui.  I hope this helps.  Good luck this cycle, I hope we both can celebrate in a couple weeks!

• Wishing you lots of luck!!!  Hope it's 3rd time's a charm for you!
  • Yay! Sounds like great numbers! Crossing everything for you. Hope your 2ww flys by.

I just had my ER this morning so I will be in my 2ww on Thursday. Hope we are both moving on soon. Good luck!

imageimage
    TTC Since 2/2009
    2/2010 - 5/2010 Testing with OBGYN
    8/2010 First RE Appointment
    11/2010 Second Opinion RE Appointment
    12/2010 Clomid + IUI #1 = BFN
    1/2011 Clomid + IUI #2 = BFN
    2/2011 Clomid + IUI #3 = BFN
    5/2011 IVF #1, ET 6/2, Beta 6/15 = BFN
    8/2011 FET ET 9/12 = BFN :0(
    On a break to save money.
    1/2012 IVF #2 ER 1/12, ET 1/15, Beta 1/27 = BFFN
    4/2012 FET ET ??/?? =
    p/saif welcome
  • Good luck! Two follies sound very promising ;)
  • Lots of Luck
    TTC#1
    DX Hypothyroid,Prolactinoma, Annovulatory Cycles, Celiac, Lichen,IBS, Severe Allergies ETC>>
    M/C 1/2011
    May 2011 Clomid 50mg +Ovidrel-BFN
    June 2011 HSG, DH SA Both Normal
    Sept 2011 C/P
    Sep 2011 IUI w/Frozen Sperm, progesterone therapy
  • Fingers crossed for you Trish!  I hope #3 is the one for you.
    Trying To Conceive since November 2009
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    IUI#1-4 all BFN
    IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
    Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
    Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!  I really hope 3rd times a charm!

GL Renee on Thursday!  Hope the transfer goes smoothly.

• yay! I've been waiting and waiting for this update :) GL in the 2ww and hope to hear good news soon!
  • Good Luck! Fingers crossed. Just had my first IUI this morning. Two weeks is going to go sooo slow :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"