January 2012 Moms
Options

Ugh had to tell my work

I had to tell my work this morning. I work for four Dr.s. I started having a migraine this morning, vomiting blurry vision I had to get out of there. Of course we have sample medication for mirgraine medication and the girls went and got me some. I had to tell them I couldnt take it and why :( Thats not how I wanted to tell them. I wanted to wait till I was showing. This sucks. Last time I told them I was pregnant The very next week I had a miscarriage. I feel like the same thing is going to happen now Im so scared. And those girls cant keep a secret for anything. Tomorrow Ill go in and they will be all excited asking a million questions. Darn how was I suppose to get around that one.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh had to tell my work

• Options
    That totally sucks!  But just because you had one last time doesn't mean you'll have one this time.  In other words, you didn't jinx it just because you told them.  :)  If they start in with questions tomorrow, just let them know up front that after the last one, you prefer not to talk about it yet.  Hopefully they'll understand.
  • Options
    Awww very true fowler! Thank you so muchhhhhhh Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OatoaOatoa member
    I know how you feel.  I had to travel last weekend for work.  I told my boss due to close quarters and my new habit of throwing up when I smell food.  I told him and the others that were with us, that I am not comfortable talking about it yet and I will officially annouce it when I am ready to talk about it further.  Good luck.

imagephoto BeachAudrey6-23-2013_zps95b514cd.jpgphoto TRCALBadge_zpse0b3d2cb.jpg
    BFP #1 9-22-10 Missed M/c 10-18-10 D&E 10-28-10

BFP #2 5-9-11 EDD 1-12-12 Audrey Rachel born 1-12-12

BFP #3 9-21-13 EDD 5-30-14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"