Trouble TTC

TTC and need support

Im a newbie to the bump. My DH and I have been TTC for a year and a half noq, and I jus finished up my second dose of colmid, Im nervous and I need some advice on how to stay calm. Ne one have any advice?

Re: TTC and need support

• Can you tell us more about what test you have already had done?  Little bit more about yourself?  Check out the New to 3T link in my siggy for some of the basic info.

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• I have had a HSG, Where they determined my Left tube was partly blocked but my right one was clear. I have PCOS, My husband had a normal SA but it was on the low normal side.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good Luck and I hope your stay is short. Def check out the blog and read up. 
    imageimage. image 

|| 4 years TTC, 2 M/Cs image 4 failed IUIs, 1 failed IVF || 

|| DIA brought us our beautiful daughter || 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanx so much and I will
  • Sorry to hear about the blocked tube.  How are you responding to the clomid?  Are you seeing an RE or OB?  I would move to an RE if you have been actively trying and have charted your cycle.  The only advice I have for you is to read some of the past posts to see if you can learn anything from them. 

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Right now I am only seeing an OB I have not responded to the Clomid yet and I am in cycle 2 but I have not had a positive OPT yet, so me and my DH said if nothing worked this go round then we were going to see a RE. And I just began taking my BBT this cycle so we are praying for good things, but if not we will go see a RE.
  • Thanks so much
  • imageHisqueen01:
    Right now I am only seeing an OB I have not responded to the Clomid yet and I am in cycle 2 but I have not had a positive OPT yet, so me and my DH said if nothing worked this go round then we were going to see a RE. And I just began taking my BBT this cycle so we are praying for good things, but if not we will go see a RE.

Some women don't respond to Clomid, OPKs don't determine if you have responded or not.  Only monitoring can tell you if you are responding.  I don't want to bombard you with questions. 

Welcome to the board and Good Luck with your journey.

• Welcome and GL moving forward.

IUI#3 brought us our dragon baby Z

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

TTCAL January 2015 Siggy Challenge: Animal Snow Interactions 

• You are ok with the questions. I have been being monitored, last month they checked my blood and told me my numbers were high so more then likely I would O, they also did a ultrasound. Now I am just waiting to see what will happen this month. My DH and I are praying for the best
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"