Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Pampers rewards

Has anyone acutally used their Pampers reward points? It seems like the only things I want are over 5000 points and Im still only at a little over 500. Does anyone actually have patients to wait long enough to get something good or do you all just give in and put everything towards a chance to win free diapers?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pampers rewards

• Options

everything i want is closer to 5000 points too.  and i think the program is ending next december so i doubt ill have that many points to get what i want.

ive been collecting since griffin was born and i have a little over 1000 but it seems like a waste to use it on some reward i dont want.  i dunno... 

• Options
    I'm like 50 points away from 800 so I can get the Shutterfy calendar. I made one with my wedding photos and it turned out beautiful so I'm happy to get a free one for baby photos!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have used points for things for shutterfly.

I got a free photo book and am making my way toward earning another. They run anywhere from 20-30 bucks so i think its worth it. 

imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    I got a $10 Starbucks gift card for 1,100 pts
  • Options
    I'm holding out. I have around 2000. I think the packages say ending in dec. 2012 now.
  • Options

I have a little over 2,000 points I've been collecting since DS was born so I'm going to hold out and see if I can get close to 5,000. Have you input all the codes that were floating around before?

https://forthemommas.com/free-stuff/pampers-gifts-to-grow-points-19 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"