Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Unfortunately, I am joining all of you! =}

Don't get me wrong, I am excited to meet a new bunch of people, but I am really kinda sad that DD is 9 months old already. It just seems unreal.

They grow up way to quickly. She has now officially been in the outside world as long as she was growing inside of me. I love that she is learning new things, but sometimes I really miss that little baby that you could cuddle with for hours.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Unfortunately, I am joining all of you! =}

• First you have to confirm that you kick puppies, are racist or like to talk about racism, and have at least one AE.

As long as you fit this criteria, you'll fit in just fine here.

But, really, welcome!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks, but I guess I won't fit in here then, because I don't meet any of that criteria! But I will give it a try anyway.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm just glad I finally realized all you fuuucks were judging me and now I can get the crap on with my life.  I'm like grocery shopping giving grocers the side eye always, and then they stalk me.   So stop it!
    Shot first, questions later.
  • imagejcornelius07:
    Thanks, but I guess I won't fit in here then, because I don't meet any of that criteria! But I will give it a try anyway.

Well, sorry then! Wink

At least bring your sense of humor. You'll be fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejcornelius07:

Don't get me wrong, I am excited to meet a new bunch of people, but I am really kinda sad that DD is 9 months old already. It just seems unreal.

They grow up way to quickly. She has now officially been in the outside world as long as she was growing inside of me. I love that she is learning new things, but sometimes I really miss that little baby that you could cuddle with for hours.

Hi and welcome! I'm not being snarky AT ALL but i noticed under your siggy it says "growing to fast" rather than "too" and it's bugging me, lol.

• Welcome!! :D
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • imagejcornelius07:

That is exactly what I was saying to my husband the other day about DS. So weird to think about and it makes me a little weepy!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"