Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Nutrition/Menu/Diets for TTC

Hey ladies

Does anyone have any suggestions or websites for good diets or nutritional plans for TTC? Maybe something for both DH and myself?  I can google all day long but thought you ladies might have some suggestions or things that have worked before.

Thanks!

Arin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nutrition/Menu/Diets for TTC

• Options
    I would recommend the book the Fertility Diet.  Basically, you eat a healthy diet with a serving of berries and a serving of whole milk every day.  Stay away from white flour and sugar.
    BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't used any diet plans specificially, just an overall healthy diet, but after getting a blood panel run I added some vitamins to my diet and added Zinc plus a multi vitamin to DH's diet.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    arinevearineve member
    imageMissMusic:

imagebabiesbabiesbabies:
    I haven't used any diet plans specificially, just an overall healthy diet, but after getting a blood panel run I added some vitamins to my diet and added Zinc plus a multi vitamin to DH's diet.

Yes 

I eat lots of berries, broccoli, and avocado because I looooove them, and they happen to be good for TTC too!  Just take care of yourself, don't buy into old wives' tales, and good luck!

My DH keeps telling me he read if I ate yams we could have multiples!  He cracks me up.  We also read that DH's should take prenatal vitamins with us.  So he does, the Dr. said it was a good idea.  It's so funny, he loves how they make him feel but would rather die than tell anyone he's taking them!

Thanks ladies! I love these threads, they are so helpful!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think What to Expect When You're Expecting has a pretty good pregnancy diet section, with some notes about pre-conception requirements too. I can't remember if Before You're Expecting has the same type of section more geared towards a pre-conception diet, but I bet it does. HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"