February 2012 Moms

If I go pee one more time, "they" will know for sure!!

I have peed like 6 times today at work already.....and I have to go AGAIN. I just went 45 mins ago. If this continues (which I HOPE it will), they'll know by the end of the week!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If I go pee one more time, "they" will know for sure!!

• So glad that I'm on summer break so I can experience all of these lovely symptoms without anyone knowing! GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Are you a teacher? Man, your timing is perfect huh??? After your 3 months maternity leave, it's going to be summer! So jealous!!! =)=)=)
  • Loading the player...
  • bfernzbfernz member
    Going through the same thing!  I have been drinking more water than usual, but today I didn't drink a lot and I still went three times.  I used to teach so I could get through work some days without going or just going once.  DH is telling me to drink a lot of water, and I'm thinking if I pee anymore people may get suspicious too-lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Me too! I can't tell if I'm peeing more because I have been drinking so much water or if it's actually a symptom! Maybe a little of both...
  • Hahaha!  I was thinking the exact same thing a few minutes ago as I snuck away to pee for the 3rd time in an hour!  It doesn't help that the bathroom is really far away from my desk.
    bfp#1 2/1/11 ~ natural m/c 2/21/11 (7w2d)
    bfp#2 5/26/11 ~ missed m/c dx @ 10w (7w3d) ~ d&c 7/14/11
    bfp#3 5/2/12 ~ baby elijah arrived 1/14/13!
  • imagelawmom2be:
    Are you a teacher? Man, your timing is perfect huh??? After your 3 months maternity leave, it's going to be summer! So jealous!!! =)=)=)

I am! I think I only get 8 weeks of maternity leave, though, so I will have to go back for a month and a half, which will be weird, but then summer break. I know, that will be glorious Big Smile

• I'm a big pee-er also. I go at least twice during class, then whenever I can at work. It's horrible!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"