May 2011 Moms
Options

i wish...

you could put things in the crib...laine sleeps like an angel baby when she's propped up on the boppy.  Currently sitting on the couch next to her, enjoying the quiet :-)

**Kelly***

image image
Visit The Nest!

Re: i wish...

• Options
    Do you think it's the incline that makes her sleep so well with the boppy?  Maybe try the Rock N Play - a few of the girls on here have been giving great reviews.  If it's the incline, the RnP may help for night time sleeping.
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
  • Options
    Me too! She sleeps great on the boppy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are buying a 2nd changing table pad for her to sleep on in the crib or bassinet.  She doesn't like the hard flat surface and won't sleep in either one for more than 5 or 10 minutes, but she calms right down on the changing pad.  She can't really roll into the sides of it, so it seems like a safe solution.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemzsparklepdx:
    We are buying a 2nd changing table pad for her to sleep on in the crib or bassinet.  She doesn't like the hard flat surface and won't sleep in either one for more than 5 or 10 minutes, but she calms right down on the changing pad.  She can't really roll into the sides of it, so it seems like a safe solution.

my friend did this too...i've been considering it, but i feel like it's not safe

**Kelly***

image image
    Visit The Nest!

• Options

DH had LO napping next to him on the Boppy until I pointed out the big No Sleeping label on the thing.

For the first few days after the NICU, we did use the changing pad on the bed, between me and the wall. He wasn't really sleeping and it was an easy way to keep putting the pacifier back in. But then he transitioned peacefully to his crib.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"