Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Yay! Stuff for DDs bday came. edit PIP

I am glad that I ordered our stuff early, because it took three weeks to get here from Oriental Trading.  Besides the stuff taking a long time to get here, everything arrived and everything is correct and unbroken.  So we got streamers, favor bags, ribbon (for hair bow and invitations), plain envelopes and cards so I can make invitations, candy bracelets, straw candy, suckers with a monogram on them and Lillysaurus on them, also some flower ball kits.  And also her tulle for her tutu came and her shirt from zazzle with dinosaurs and Lillysaurus on it.  I am excited to start working on stuff for her birthday, slowly so it doesn't all creep up at once so I am not stressed out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yay! Stuff for DDs bday came. edit PIP

• YAY so fun! I just got an email today that our Oriental Trading bday stuff shipped out! So excited!

We also ordered those monogram suckers! So cheap!!
    We are doing a unicorn/rainbow theme for DD. It's sort of an inside joke between DH and I and thought we would go with it before she started asking for character bday themed parties!

We took are planning early since our DS is due 2 days before DD's bday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How exciting! I have tons of stuff for Keira's bday!  I buy stuff on the cheap through out the year!  I am so excited to do it again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow I wish I was as organized as you guys. My sons party is in 2 wks and I barely sent out the invitations. I did find some cute stuff at the 99cent store We are doing surfer dude beach theme
  • This way I get to spread it out over time so I can have fun planning it for a longer time... also to distract me from the fact that my baby is going to be 2!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"