Success after IF

**Perry**

I am just now getting on to be able to respond to the last page I sent you.  I'm so glad the training is going well!  I hope it's a complete success soon.  Also hoping he feels better soon!

We started training DS2 on Sunday night.  It was just very difficult to get him to sleep and almost impossible to put him down during the day.  We'd have to walk around bouncing him for 20+ minutes and then hold him a while longer to be sure he was asleep then hold our breath as we laid him down.  Fun stuff with a toddler to take care of too!  It's made such a huge difference already.  He's been napping during the day in his crib and same at night (was in the RnP).  He still is waking up to eat, which we're letting him cut out when he's ready, but we're up such a short period of time compared to before.  Ferber is a genius! 

After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
BFP with no treatment!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: **Perry**

• glad things are going well! things are still two steps forward, one step back with us, there is still a decent amount of crying, but we are moving in the right direction. i'll keep you posted, and good luck with DS2!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageperry7285:
    glad things are going well! things are still two steps forward, one step back with us, there is still a decent amount of crying, but we are moving in the right direction. i'll keep you posted, and good luck with DS2!

Good luck!  I wonder how long until there's typically no crying.  We usually have to go in there once or twice before he sleeps.  I know it's only been a couple of days but I don't see him not crying at all anytime soon. 

After 2 years and 6 IUIs, we did it with IVF w/ ICSI!
    BFP with no treatment!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCajun_gal:

imageperry7285:
    glad things are going well! things are still two steps forward, one step back with us, there is still a decent amount of crying, but we are moving in the right direction. i'll keep you posted, and good luck with DS2!

Good luck!  I wonder how long until there's typically no crying.  We usually have to go in there once or twice before he sleeps.  I know it's only been a couple of days but I don't see him not crying at all anytime soon. 

a lot of people have said that most babies don't cry after the third night, but i think you and i won't be so lucky since we're both doing it at tough ages. (your baby is young, and my baby is hitting separation anxiety.) i think two weeks is the more conservative limit, although i REALLY hope things go faster than that! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"