3rd Trimester

What are you wearing home from the hospital?

Just curious, what are you guys planning on wearing home?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you wearing home from the hospital?

• Clothes

sorry couldn't resist.

I am going to wear a t shirt and some gaucho yoga pants....gasp! We are going straight home, so whats the point in getting dressed up?

• I packed comfy gym shorts and a flowy loose top. I figured I would just end up changing into something like that once I got home anyway because I am planning on being sore.

• Loading the player...
  • Whatever lounge/pj pants and graphic t happens to be in my bag. The only stop we'll probably make is the grocery store for a quick item and a coffee.

Last time I walked out in practcially pjs. I was okay with it. I didn't care at the time and didn't care if anyone else did either. ;)

There's also not much "cute" that's going to fit at that stage anyways.

• CHI-06CHI-06 member
    With my first I had a pair of maternity pants packed to wear home... however I ended up with a c-section and all of my low rise maternity pants were extremely uncomfortable because they hit right at my incision.  So with my second I opted for a pair of black cotton pants that I could pull up over the incision but were still stretchy and comfy.  Since this baby is due in August I may pack a pair of gaucho pants too and a maternity plain colored tee. 
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • I wore a pair of yoga pants and a maternity t shirt...comfy clothes.
  • Probably yoga pants and a tshirt. That's what I wore home with the first two. You likely won't fit into your pre pregnancy stuff just yet and jeans would be WAY uncomfortable at that point.
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • I'm bringing my most comfy pair of maternity jeans and a t-shirt. I'm also going to bring some comfy PJ pants with a stretchy waist.
  • I'll either wear yoga pants and a sweater or a light summer dress (no seams rubbing in case of c-section). We'll just be going straight home so I don't feel the need to get dressed up.
  • I was thinking of buying a maxi dress just in case I have c-section incision.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• lucylealucylea member
    I'll be having a schedule c-section and plan to wear Old Navy gauchos and a tank top through my stay and then home.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • A very comfy, way stretchy & cool skirt, and a tank top (nursing tank with built in bra as well).

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

imageMake a pregnancy ticker

• lisamoelisamoe member
    cotton yoga capris and a maternity tank with a nursing tank underneath

• The first time I wore my materity jeans and top-but it was baggy and me me feel frumpy

the second time I wore spongebog longe pants and a tee shirt-believe it or not I felt better with spongebob on my pants then I did with baggy goofy materity jeans.

This time, low rise yoga pants with a long ass shirt to cover up the fact that I am wearing a huge pad in between my legs LOL 

• imagelisajoe42404:
    I wore a pair of yoga pants and a maternity t shirt...comfy clothes.

Same here. Plus after having a c-section the only thing comfortable was maternity stretch pants. The last thing on my mind was looking cute.

Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

• A nice, loose, comfy summer dress
  • I am going to bring a cotton stretchy dress.  My other two were winter babies so I wore stretchy yoga pants and a tshirt.
    Steph - mama to Owen Patrick 2/20/02, Ryder Jacob 11/3/05 and Brody Ryan 7/14/2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageamyegunnip:
    A nice, loose, comfy summer dress

This...or like several ladies above said, some cotton stretch gauchos and a comfy cotton maternity tshirt.  It's all about comfort in this summer heat...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • pants and a tank.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

image image
  • Gauchos, tank, hoodie.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • A tube sundress.
  • A strapless stretchy/flowy black cotton dress.
  • I am wearing loose yoga capris and a tank top! I want to be comfortable since I will be sporting a huge pad and perhaps an icepack as well!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies... I am packing a loose maxi dress & some sweatpants/tshirt so I have options, depending on how things go.
  • I found some cheapo clearance yoga like crop pants at Target and will probably just wear a nursing tank or comfy tshirt. I'll make it a stain free shirt but that's as close as I come to caring about what I look like.
  • My maternity gaucho pants and a cozy nursing tank. Smile
  • Def a summer dress!
  • I just want to wear something that doesn't look too frumpy. I think we'll be taking a "family picture" in the hospital before we leave and I want to look 1/2 decent. Being a first time mom I am sure this will probably be the least of my worries once the day comes but for now, I am going to try to have something other than pjs. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Definitely a nursing tank.  I'm guessing gaucho pants or something super comfy with it especially if i have another c/s
  • a loose dress probably from old navy, goin for the comfort level and the possibilty of c-section.
    Success after Infertility! Clomid & IUI November 2010
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagelucylea:
    I'll be having a schedule c-section and plan to wear Old Navy gauchos and a tank top through my stay and then home.  

I also considered the gauchos then decided on an Old Navy cotton dress because I am worried about the waist band on the incision.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"