Babies: 9 - 12 Months

you called, Kelz (Bostonkelz)?

Yes, it is true about BB.  There is a lotttt more.  It came out in pieces, but the long and short of it is in the post below.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: you called, Kelz (Bostonkelz)?

• oh, and it was the 3rd child, "Maggie," who didn't exist.  Imaggienary, as she is known now. 

• WOW!

I definitely wasn't as active on the boards back then, but I did meet her and a few other Boston bumpies randomly.  That is so unreal.

I rarely see/hear from any of the Bumpies from the tri boards on my first go-around other than the few who've had babies around the time I had J.  I got booted of MeMo for "inactivity" around the time I packed up my life and moved to VA.  I just had major flashbacks...I remember all that BB/Hippy drama. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, it was all on Memo back in March.  That's when I joined Memo, so I saw it go down.  Cray cray.

Somewhere in the hot mess below, you will see a link to kelbrian's post summarizing it, if you want to see more. 

I really liked her.  I thought she could be so funny.  I guess over the past few months in Memo, she turned kind of malicious.  Not sure the history, I just saw references to her being mocking and unkind.

Cuckoo.  Cuckoo.  Cuckoo.  I feel the need to know more about your meeting with her, but I don't know what I'd ask, since it was before the birth of Imaggienary, it seems, so you probably don't have any new evidence.

• It wasn't even a real meeting.

She lived out by Worcester (I think) and there was a cloth diaper store opening in my town (in the city) and they were having a grand opening event/giveaway thingy.  She posted about coming into town to go and I said I'd be there (because it was around the corner from my house and I planned to go anyway) and so did another Mom I think (can't remember her name, she had a little girl Sadie who wore a helmet and I only remember this because N also wore one)-I don't remember seeing her there.

So I went, saw her there, we said hi, chatted about diapers for about 10 seconds and that was it.  I think both her "real" kids were with her. 

I also always thought she was pretty funny.

I had no idea there was a 3rd baby...fake or not!

I just went through the link and saw a lot of old familiar faces...sounds cheesy but it was cool to see some pictures of the babies all grown up! 

I used a lot of parentheses here, sorry.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"