Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Disappointed in my Ergo

I bought the Ergo this time around because I thought it would be cooler than the Moby for the summer months.  I have a lot of hopes of wearing my DS most of the time.  Anyway I got the Ergo and then bought the infant insert, I didn't realize how thick and warm the insert would be.  It is even hotter than the Moby.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Disappointed in my Ergo

• GHBEAGHBEA member

Thats not good.  I am trying to find a cooler alternative to wearing my LO with out it being so hot for both of us.

I did read a gauze type Moby wrap is cooler.  I haven't checked into them yet though. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We don't use the insert. Just froggyLO's legs, wear it on your waist not your hips (should be able to kiss LO's head without much effort), and make sure it's tight enough for LO's back support...
  • Loading the player...
  • lucylealucylea member
    I'm no help on the Ergo as I'm just too short to comfortably wear one, but I do have a bamboo Moby and it is WAY cooler than my regular one.  They are a bit more pricey, but for me it was worth it expecting a July baby.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Don't write it off yet. We wear ours with DS and love it! Maybe it will be cooler for you once you don't have to use the insert. We decided not to get the insert and are just waiting until DD can hold her head up very well.

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"