February 2012 Moms

Post your EDD and a little about yourself, here!

I am so excited to get to know all of you as we head down this very exciting and scary road together. I hope that we all can share our fears, excitement, embarrassing stories and even the occassional vent---WITHOUT JUDGEMENT! I see a lot of boards that have gotten very judgemental and really unsupportive. Let's not be those gals! :-)

H&H 9 months to all!!!

Emma

Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
BFP 2/25/09
HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
DS Born October 30, 2009
BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
DS Born January 20, 2012
BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

Re: Post your EDD and a little about yourself, here!

• EDD- February 7, 2012

My husband and I were married in September 2008. We had a miscarriage at 14w5d in December 08' as well as a D&C that month, too. We had a C/P in January 09 and then our miracle BFP in February. We had our beautiful son, Noah at 38w5d in October 2009 after losing his twin week nine. We then had a miscarriage last August and this is our first pregnancy since he returned home just two weeks ago! Ha ha. I literally ovulated the day after he came home. How's that for fertile!?

We are insanely excited for this new miracle, but insanely nervous! I am calling the doctor Tuesday and hopefully will have great beta results, that are doubling (FX) by the end of the week! Praying to see our LO via ultrasound the week of Father's Day, what a wonderful gift that will be!!! :-)

Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
    BFP 2/25/09
    HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
    1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
    2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
    3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
    BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
    DS Born October 30, 2009
    BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
    HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
    1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
    U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
    DS Born January 20, 2012
    BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
    U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

• Penny, 28, 1st child, Team GREEN!

I teach and so does DH. We live on a 40 acre farm with lots of livestock and craziness! And we are working on our old farm house.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD 2/2/12.. this is our first and we are also team green!

DH and I met in grad school and married in August '09.  We'd been trying to conceive since april '10 and started testing about a year later.  We were diagnoised with MFI and had a bit of a miracle IUI with only 1 million total motile sperm.  This is my first pregnancy ever!

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• I just found out I'm pregnant on Friday, and the suggested due date is February 3, 2012! I guess our group of soon-to-be-moms in this board will soon be growing, as we must be some of the first to be here.

My husband and I have been married for about 2.5 years, and during that time have a moved a LOT. We're now settled in sunny So. California. :)

Great to meet ALL of you! xoxo

• Got my BFPon Friday! My EDD according to my tracker is Febuary 3rd. DH and I are HS sweethearts, we have been together for 8 years. We married April 17, 2010.we Started trying in January, and got pregnant that cycle. Unfortantly we suffered a missed miscarriage of twins March 25th, we opted for a D&C. This was my first cycle since the miscarriage, so I'am trying to stay optimistic, but I'm very nervous at the sametime. I'am really looking forward to getting to know you guys! As those of you who got your BFP this weekend, I'm sure you all will agree.....Tuesday needs to come quickly, the wait of calling my doctor is killing me!!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1-02/21/11 Missed M/C Twins-03/25/11 EDD-11/04/11
    BFP#2-10dpo- 05/27/11 EDD 02/03/12
    Our miracle Aidan James born 01/25/12!!
  • It's great to be here!

My husband and I will be married 5 years this September. I had one m/c in July 2008, a healthy boy born August 2009, then another m/c this past December, which was very hard on me. I moved over to the ttcal board, found amazing support there and was thrilled to get a BFP this May! It's funny 'cause I got a conception/pregnancy/birth psychic reading and she accurately predicted my positive result! She also said we'll have a girl (and then another girl in 2013) so we'll see!

I have endometriosis, and a gluten intolerance and am taking progesterone to help correct a luteal phase defect/low progesterone. This was my second month on it so I think it worked :)

I am a writer, a student, a part time stay at home mommy and I love my little boy to death! I have two dogs, live in the country and love to read, bump and watch movies! I can offer lots of advice about breastfeeding (did it with DS for 13 1/2 months), med-free childbirth, nutrition, home decor, gluten-free vegetarian cooking and fashion! I have a lot of interests, lol.

So excited to be here :) ETA: I'm due February 1st, 2012!  

Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• EDD Feb 3rd 2012.

DH and I have been married for almost 4yrs.  It took us 2yrs and 2 m/c to conceive our DD.  I have PCOS, which makes it really difficult since I have practically a zero chance to get pregnant without medication. 

We haven't used birth control since DD was born and then moved to medication to help things along in August of 2010.

I'm very happy and excited, but concerned at the same time.  Not only is the fear of m/c there, but I had awful m/s with DD.  I am worried about being sick and tired while trying to keep up with a toddler.  Crossing my fingers for a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DH and I have been together for almost 6 years and married 3 years in August. He is the absolute love of my life and best friend. I am a SAHM and DH works in the oilfield who works long hard hours and is out of town a lot. 

We have one DD, she turned 1 on April 30th. It has been the best year of our lives so far. I never knew how much joy and happiness a child could truly bring us. It's been incredible and I can't wait to meet this LO!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My EDD is February 4th! I just tested this morning and DH and I are still in shock. I ran out to the truck when DH got home waving the stick. He was so confused thinking it was an OPK and wondering how I Oed without the clomid. We went to town and got a digital which came back pregnant pretty quick!

I'm a nurse and DH is a mechanic. DH is opening his own shop in the next month. Now that we have a LO on the way, I sure hope it all works out!

• EDD is Feb. 3rd but based on LMP it's Feb 6th, so after my u/s I'll know for sure :)

This will be our second (see ticker). We'd been trying for 6 months, with DS I got pregnant first cycle though. We've been married almost 3 years. I would go into more details about myself and my husband but I just had a rather bad experience on a local board with privacy issues (hence why I don't mention my child's name or post pictures now). 

I BF DS until just last month (so 19 months!!) so I'm definitely a BFing resource should anyone need it. I didn't want to stop but I thought it would help our chances with getting KTFU and low and behold, it did :).  

2 losses June '11 and July '11, forever in our hearts <3<br/> Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My EDD is Feb 2, 2012.  I actually found out last friday randomly.  I had a missed MC in November and we have been trying since.  DH and I got married in January!  We are so excited, but very nervous.  My loss has been very hard on me.  I am a nurse and DH is laid off, but he is an electrician.  My doc is doing a 6 week US d/t our past so I'm so excited for that!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • EDD February 10th. My husband and I have been together for nine years, only married for two and TTC since our honeymoon. I am a family physician, he is a financial advisor. We haven't had much luck in TTC or in adopting throughout our journey to our child, (see bio below) so it feels weird to even post here...I hope and pray that this is our take home baby. Happy and healthy nine months to everyone!
    33 yo, DH with MFI Iui x4, Dec 2009 to Jan2011 all BFN.... IVF May 2011 BFP, mc June 2011 at 6.5 weeks, FET Oct 2011 BFP! Sweet baby girl born 25 June 2012** started adoption process Feb 2010, approved Oct 2010, failed match in delivery rooms Feb & Aug 2011... Birthmom called back 3d after we returned home. Aug 26 2011, our sweet baby boy comes home for good!!
  • Edit... edd February 7! Took hpt this am but beta is Tuesday. DH is 31, I am 32, first pregnancy ever.
    33 yo, DH with MFI Iui x4, Dec 2009 to Jan2011 all BFN.... IVF May 2011 BFP, mc June 2011 at 6.5 weeks, FET Oct 2011 BFP! Sweet baby girl born 25 June 2012** started adoption process Feb 2010, approved Oct 2010, failed match in delivery rooms Feb & Aug 2011... Birthmom called back 3d after we returned home. Aug 26 2011, our sweet baby boy comes home for good!!
  • EDD is 2/4/12

Got married in July 09  to and get pregnant 10/10...m/c thanksgiving weekend. Was very heartbroken about that. BFP again in Feb and 4 days later, AF arrived.  Doctor said we tried too soon so we took a few healthy months off.

Three months later, BFP and thrilled!  Can't help but feel nervous with every feeling I have in my belly.  Woke up this morning with cramps similar to AF. Has that happened to anyone? Been on the couch all day, not wanting to go out and have people suspicious of me... Wishing and hoping to take this baby home!

• Lena122Lena122 member

Hi all! DH and I got married in January 2011 and this is our first BFP! Our EDD is 2/2/12. We've been talking about having kids since we got together so we're both really excited! I get a blood test done on Tuesday but don't have my first exam until July... I have NO idea how I'm going to be able to wait that long.

I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with all of you and hopefully we can learn a lot from each other!

• imageBigsurproposal:

EDD is 2/4/12

Got married in July 09  to and get pregnant 10/10...m/c thanksgiving weekend. Was very heartbroken about that. BFP again in Feb and 4 days later, AF arrived.  Doctor said we tried too soon so we took a few healthy months off.

Three months later, BFP and thrilled!  Can't help but feel nervous with every feeling I have in my belly.  Woke up this morning with cramps similar to AF. Has that happened to anyone? Been on the couch all day, not wanting to go out and have people suspicious of me... Wishing and hoping to take this baby home!

Yes, Bigsur, I have had these, too, particularly in the morning.

• imagemeganroselee:
    Edit... edd February 7! Took hpt this am but beta is Tuesday. DH is 31, I am 32, first pregnancy ever.

Congrats! That is miraculous and exciting. Hope this is your take home baby!

• EDD: February 6th

DH and I were also HS sweethearts and started dating 2002. We got married last June on the 26th and we're looking forward to celebrating 1 year next month. DH is a geek at Geek Squad and I work at a bank. I'll be graduating college in August and DH will follow in December.  We got pregnant our first month trying last October and had a missed m/c in December. We've actively been trying since March. Just praying and tons of FX that this is our take home baby!

I also have been having AF type cramps but from my understanding it's normal because your uterus is expanding and preparing for a future LO!

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • minteamintea member

Hi all! My EDD based on O date says February 10th, if I used the LMP method it's February 7th, so special shoutout to my EDD sister MeganRose. :)

DH and I have been together for 7 years and married for 2. We have used FAM/NFP for a couple of years, and this was our first month of trying for our first pregnancy so we're very excited and grateful to see a BFP. I have been looking at the stick all day, and I am going to be honest--- I kissed it! (Not on the pee part!)

Now I keep wanting to eat sticky rice to tell the baby "be sticky!" but I'm quite sure that's not a thing, so today I had a nice long chat with it ;) Is it strange that I am afraid to take another test or a digi? I just love what this one is telling me...

So far my big symptoms are giant boobs, fatigue, and mild cramping.

I very much agree with OP about this being a friendly board. I really dislike e-snark. I do tend to give my opinion a lot (in the nicest way I can!) so please take it FWIW and know that I share it all with love for my fellow Febs.        

Sticky Dust!

DD #1: 2012; MMC: 2014; DD #2: 2015; It's a boy! 3/31/2018

• HI.  My EDD is Feb. 9th.  DH and I have been together for 8 years, married for 2 in Oct.  DH is 35 and an ER doctor.  I am 32 and a nurse.  We decided to TTC in March and shortly after I was diagnosed with cervical cancer and had surgery in April getting all of the cancer. We got the go ahead and this was our 2nd cycle (march and May)  TTC, BFP this morning and this will be our first!!!  Im so excited to be here!!!
  • EDD February 3rd

This is our second pregnancy. We have son Henry who is about 2.5. It took us close to a year to get pregnant with Henry. When I was pregnant they told me I had miscarried and the doc wanted to do a D&C, I said no I will wait a little. Three days later the same doc office called and told me I was having twins?!?!? I was sent for an ultrasound thinking I had lost the baby and there was Henry. My dh actually told me, I was pregnant.

This time around we got pregnant on our first try - so not expecting it but so excited it happened so quickly! 

I'm hoping for a less bumpy road this time around!

H&H 9 months to everyone! 

• EDD: Feb 1, 2012

Married for almost 4 years, have a daughter who is 20 months old. Had a m/c before we got pregnant with our daughter and now expecting our 2nd! I'm a SAHM and own an online baby boutique that's on Etsy! :)

• Hi! I am due February 7, 2012 with my second child. We have a son who is 3.5 yrs old. We have been married for over 6 years now. I am a lawyer and my husband is an energy trader. I am cautiously excited about this baby and can't wait to tell our son about his baby brother or sister, as soon as I get past the 13 weeks mark!!

• imagelawmom2be:

Hi! I am due February 7, 2012 with my second child. We have a son who is 3.5 yrs old. We have been married for over 6 years now. I am a lawyer and my husband is an energy trader. I am cautiously excited about this baby and can't wait to tell our son about his baby brother or sister, as soon as I get past the 13 weeks mark!!

Congrats and welcome!

• imagemintea:

Hi all! My EDD based on O date says February 10th, if I used the LMP method it's February 7th, so special shoutout to my EDD sister MeganRose. :)

DH and I have been together for 7 years and married for 2. We have used FAM/NFP for a couple of years, and this was our first month of trying for our first pregnancy so we're very excited and grateful to see a BFP. I have been looking at the stick all day, and I am going to be honest--- I kissed it! (Not on the pee part!)

Now I keep wanting to eat sticky rice to tell the baby "be sticky!" but I'm quite sure that's not a thing, so today I had a nice long chat with it ;) Is it strange that I am afraid to take another test or a digi? I just love what this one is telling me...

So far my big symptoms are giant boobs, fatigue, and mild cramping.

I very much agree with OP about this being a friendly board. I really dislike e-snark. I do tend to give my opinion a lot (in the nicest way I can!) so please take it FWIW and know that I share it all with love for my fellow Febs.        

Sticky Dust!

Lolz. Thanks for the shout out. Hoping the sticky rice works!
  • Hi ladies!  I'm so excited to join you here!!  I got my first BFP this morning - and am still in sort of a state of shock!  

A little about us:  I'm 28, DH is 31.  This will be number 1.  We got married in Aug 2009 and went off the pill in March.  Our EDD is Feb 4, 2012.

Symptoms: None really.  AF just didn't feel like she was coming, and so I tested again today.  When we went on our jog today, my boobs felt a bit sore, and I've had mild cramping for the past week.

We actually told my parents today, even though I didn't want to tell them this early.  They were in town visiting, and I would see them again until late July so it was today or then.  They were in shock, especially since they didn't know we were trying.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!! 

July '15 January Siggy - snow fails
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Hello ladies!

EDD 2/2 and we can't wait!  This is our first and we've been trying on and off for nearly two years.  We're still a little in shock and waiting for our appointment on June 10 to confirm that everything is going well.

So far I feel fine with no symptoms other than really sore boobs the last 2 days!

H&H 9 months to everyone!

• Hello ladies! We got our bfp today (still bouncing off the walls)! DH and I have been married for 5 years. We had a m/c at the end of 2008, and we have a DD who is 19 mos old. So far my only symptoms are mild cramps, crazy emotions (crying one second, laughing the next), and half a dozen positive pg tests :)

Oh, my EDD is February 9, 2012!

bfp #1 Fall 2008 ~ missed m/c 9w Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker
  • Hey there!

I'm Katie.  I just found out I'm pregnant with our second child.  Our EDD is 2/10/12. 

I first started posting on the bump in '09.  My first pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage.  I was blessed to get pregnant shortly after and I now have a beautiful 17 mo. old daughter!  I'm a SAHM mom and I LOVE it! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • EDD 2/2/2012, which is also DH birthday. I was the first pregnancy on this board. I tested positive very early. I'm so glad to be here. I've been married to DH for 3 years. We have one DD who I love with all my heart and soul. We were pretty sure we were one and done for a while but then baby fever hit me again and DD needs a sibling so we started trying again in February. Got a BFP right away but it was a chemical pregnancy. We waited one cycle before trying again and got pregnant right away again. I'm hoping we have a H&H 9 months this time. Congratulations to everyone. I'm excited that we all get to experience this together!
  • I'm Celine, 31. I'm an online college instructor, and DH is an engineer. This is going to be our first child, EDD 2/11/2012. DH and I got married a year ago, and since then I've had 2 losses, so I hope third time's a charm!

imageimage
    ? BFP#1 EDD 3/15/2011 cp 7/14/2010 ? ~ ? BFP#2 EDD 6/26/2011 d&c 12/9/2010 ?
    ? BFP#3 EDD 2/7/2012 ? BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm am cautiously joining! BFP this morning. EDD 2/6/11.

This is our second. DS is 2.5. We've been trying since Sept. 2010, so I am thrilled to FINALLY see a positive test. (Got pregnant our first month trying with DS). 

I'm 29, DH is 30 and we've been married 5 years. I'm a director of sales & marketing (but work from home most of the week) and DH is a rancher. We live on the beautiful Central Coast of California. 

Son #1: 12.27.08 (6 years)
    Son #2: 02.06.12 (2.5 yrs)
    Baby #3 due: 02.10.15 (It's a girl!)
    GD with all three pregnancies

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi! My EDD is around Feb. 7. DH and I have been TTC for a while, and this BFP came a month before we were going to start IVF...so a complete surprise!

DH and I have been married 5 years next month. I'm an elementary teacher, he works in biotech. We live in the Philly suburbs and have a very spoiled dog named Max. I love to cook, travel, and read.

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm cautiously joining as well... I'm not usually good with message boards, but... maybe this'll be easier!

I just tested positive for the first time yesterday, which gives us an EDD of 9th February 2012. :)

DH and I have our second wedding anniversary comin' up next month, and we've been together for a titch over 5.5yrs. He's a programmer; I'm a housewife. :) We're in the Seattle area, and have two kitties.

Best of luck, ladies!

---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi--I'm Amanda and EDD is 2/2/2012 for our first child. We just went through a missed m/c and D&C and I'm trying not to worry it will happen again.

We live in Colorado and love it here SO much! We're very athletic and I'm also worried about reducing the exercise and how much weight I may gain! Dh already said he would prefer that I not run during this pregnancy. I can respect that. 

I'm 37 and while we told our families after our first appt last time, we'll probably wait until the first tri and any scans/screens are over before telling them this time. I'd like to tell them, but DH wants to wait. We'll see if he lasts!

Congrats everyone!

Eric and Amanda 9.1.07
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi!

DH and I have been married a little over 3 years.  We have an awesome 20 month old DS and we are super excited for this new little one!  I got a BFP last Thursday and we're not really sure what my due date is.  Based on my LMP, it would be January 31, but I'm positive of the date of conception (the only time we didn't use protection).  Based on that date my due date is Feb 1st.  I guess I'll get a definite date at my fist appointment at the end of June.   I hope it's February because I would like to stick around with you ladies!

We live in NYC, but we are thinking of moving out of state because the cost of living is ridiculous here.  With two children, we would like to have more financial stability then we'd probably have here long term.  We'll see what happens!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I didn't get to do this yet and feel like taking a break from my bank reconcilation at work, so here i go.

My EDD is Feb 9, 2012.

My DH and I got married November 28, 2009.  We were born in and live in The Bahamas.  He is a store clerk/plumer and I am an accountant.

This is our first baby together.  He has a 8 yr old son from a previous marriage.

We are so excited!  My step-son has been asking for a sister since he has two half-brothers from his mom's new marriage.  We think it would be really cool to have a sister for him.  Either way as long as we have a healthy baby we will be happy though!

Edited to add:  My younger sister is also pregnant right now and due in August.  It will be nice to have kids close in age.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"