November 2011 Moms
Options

Braxton Hicks?

I posted this in 2nd trimester too but I seem to get better answers from you ladies. 

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I keep having this heavy/tight feeling in my uterus. Lasts for anywhere from 10 seconds to a few minutes.  It's not painful but it feels very weird. No bleeding or anything like that. It does not happen regularly but at least 2-3 times a day. From what Dr. Google says it could be Braxton Hicks but this is awfully early is it not? I have a doc appt tomorrow so I will be asking her about it of course, but I was wondering if anyone had anything like this and what your doc said. Thanks in advance.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage

Re: Braxton Hicks?

• Options
    Sounds like BH. Nope, it's not too early. I've been having them earlier and earlier with each of my pregnancies. Drink a lot of water, that helps. Good luck!
    Nicholas-lost at 16w 6/2011 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

This is my second pregnancy (I'll be 17w tomorrow) and I don't recall having BH any earlier than 34w with DS, but since I entered the 2nd trimester (all of a week now lol) I have been experiencing EXACTLY what you are describing. Just watching t.v. the other night I mentioned the same thing to DH about it being so early, so, I have  call into my dr and they should get back to me this afternoon. If I find out anything helpful Ill let you know! GL!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started noticing them this time around a few weeks ago, so maybe around 12 weeks? 
  • Options
    I've totally been having them too. I was really thinking it was too early but I guess it isn't, not according to Dr. Google anyways. I've been really upping my water intake and that seems to help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"