Georgia Babies
Options

Mental Health Day

I'm taking one tomorrow.  DH is too.  We are sending the kids to daycare and then having a lazy day.  I am having a massage in the morning and we were going to go see a movie but decided even that takes too much effort.  Our children have worn us out this weekend.  Went to the lake and OMG... so tired.  So sore.  Why on earth do we do this to ourselves?!!  Stupid stupid stupid.

Re: Mental Health Day

• Options
    missmlpmissmlp member

Great idea!  We had our MHD on Friday due to DH's furlough day and we had the best time.  We had a great lunch at Legal Seafood and went to the movies.  We plan to repeat this on his next two furlough days as well.

• Options
    AMEN SISTER!!!!!!  Need to take a page from your book and do this ourselves; DH will barely even take ANY vacation time, has no hobbies to speak of, and it's starting to really show.  Enjoy your mental health day and LAZE IT UP! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so jealous.  1) we have nowhere to "send" them.  2) my DH would NEVER take a vacation day for no reason.  :(  our neighbors do this ALL.THE.TIME and I am insanely jealous.  Enjoy your day momma!
  • Options

imagehthomas02:
    I am so jealous.  1) we have nowhere to "send" them.  2) my DH would NEVER take a vacation day for no reason.  :(  our neighbors do this ALL.THE.TIME and I am insanely jealous.  Enjoy your day momma!

I feel the same as Heather.  If I had a place to ship them off to, I would.  Then if DH didn't take a day off, that's his problem.  

• Options
    imageMLvK:

imagehthomas02:

I feel the same as Heather.  If I had a place to ship them off to, I would.  Then if DH didn't take a day off, that's his problem.  

Girls... I need to introduce you to a little thing called "Drop In Care."  A ton of the daycares OTP are doing it now b/c w/ the economy they need the extra cash.  Start calling around.  Both of our daycares do it... It's usually about $40-50 a day.  Now Heather, that might get a little pricey for your litter but seriously... think about it.  And even try to negotiate a discount for sending all 3.  See if you can find one that does water day or something on Fridays.  Then you get a bonus b/c they will be frickin exhausted when they get home :-)

• Options
    Good for you!  You guys deserve it - enjoy!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That's awesome! DH and I did that in March and had such a good, relaxing day. I hope you have fun tomorrow. I would LOVE a massage right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"