3rd Trimester

About to come off bedrest!

After over 5 months of being on strict bedrest, I'm super excited to see it go bye-bye!

In just 3 days, they will be taking me off bedrest. I've been given the all clear, and they said, if I go into labor after that mark, the baby will be just fine anyhow. I can't wait to be able to walk around outside (without breaking my bedrest rules, lol). No more will I get griped at for being out of the bedroom. No more will the house go uncleaned. No more will I have to take parking spaces as close to the front of the grocery store as possible to avoid walking too much. I will be free to get up and move around!

I have been getting in trouble left and right for trying to do all these while on bed rest. It's been so strict (only get up to use the restroom and shower) for the entire time, I was going nuts, and just HAD to move around. Soon I won't be getting in trouble anymore! I am feeling great. :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: About to come off bedrest!

• kjg5445kjg5445 member

congratulations! i was only on bedrest for  5 weeks, i cant IMAGINE 5 months...sheesh!!

PS i looooooove your siggy picture!

• AW! Congrats! I can't imagine how hard that must have been, I'm happy for you...enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekjg5445:

congratulations! i was only on bedrest for  5 weeks, i cant IMAGINE 5 months...sheesh!!

PS i looooooove your siggy picture!

Thank you, thank you. :) It wasn't so bad I guess. It just makes a person go a little crazy. Lol.

• imagesptaylor91:
    AW! Congrats! I can't imagine how hard that must have been, I'm happy for you...enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy!!

Thank you. And I will try. Lol.

• imagesptaylor91:
    AW! Congrats! I can't imagine how hard that must have been, I'm happy for you...enjoy the last few weeks of your pregnancy!!

Thank you. And I will try. Lol.

• Good job keeping that baby baking so long?Yes It must've been so hard.
  • Wow, I can't imagine how hard it would've been on bedrest for that long!!!

Good for you for getting through it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"