February 2012 Moms

**Aimeelb1**

I saw in the gtky post that our daughters have the same birthday except a year apart! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Aimeelb1**

• Aww yay for April 30th! Great day to have a baby :) your DD is adorable!
  • Your daughter is super cute too!  I love that picture and her outfit is so cute.  Isn't it great having a little girl to shop for!  I love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you :) I love that outfit too, it's a super cute romper from baby gap. I love love love shopping for DD, it's so much fun! I secretly hope this LO is a girl bc I have so many cute clothes to pass on that DD barely even wore! Plus I just love girly cutsy stuff! :)
  • ahhh Baby Gap!  Their clothes are so incredibly cute!  Shopping for DD is definitely making us broke.  lol.  It sucks though because it is not getting warm over here and I have a bunch of summer clothes that I bought for DD that she hasn't been able to wear yet.  DH is definitely hoping this next one is a boy.  I will be happy either way.  Although when I go to the stores and see all the cute baby girl clothes I sometimes hope for another girl. 
  • Oh I know! I can get into major trouble at Baby Gap!! They have the cutest clothes and Gap maternity has the cutest maternity clothes by far! Luckily I only had to buy a couple of maternity items last time with DD and I got them both at the Gap. Everywhere else just looked so "maternity", KWIM?
  • Yes I definitely know what you mean.  All my maternity clothes last time were from motherhood.  I'm going to try Gap and Old Navy this time around. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"