May 2011 Moms

Hunger Games fans?

Anyone here a fan of the series? I just saw on FB that Donald Sutherland has been cast as President Snow! I think this is the best decision they've made since Katniss was cast. I can't wait to see the movie!
**Baby #3 is on the way!**
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hunger Games fans?

• Love that casting! I hope that the series will do as well as the books, although that is rarely the case.
  • I love that they picked Woody Harrelson as Haymitch. He's a great choice.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemeimsx:
    I love that they picked Woody Harrelson as Haymitch. He's a great choice.
    Me too! I'm a little iffy on Lenny Kravitz as Cina, but I think he may be able to pull that off.
    **Baby #3 is on the way!**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think Lenny kravitz will be a good cinna. I love HG!
    imageimage
  • KelsnEmKelsnEm member
    By chance i started this book a few weeks ago and am almost finished.  i haven't heard much about the movie but i've really enjoyed the book!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageDonnaMartinGraduates:
    imagemeimsx:
    Me too! I'm a little iffy on Lenny Kravitz as Cina, but I think he may be able to pull that off.

DH is not happy about Cinna. He said Jay Manuel from America's Next Top Model is who he was picturing when he read the books. 

Yes I make my husband watch ANTM.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:

imageDonnaMartinGraduates:
    imagemeimsx:

DH is not happy about Cinna. He said Jay Manuel from America's Next Top Model is who he was picturing when he read the books. 

Yes I make my husband watch ANTM.

He would make a good cinna. I wonder if he acts?
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"