2nd Trimester
Options

Mood Swings.

Anyone else dealing with mood swings & feel like their hubby just "doesn't get it"?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mood Swings.

• Options
    I have definitely been dealing with mood swings on a daily basis.  So much so though that I almost don't get it.  I get annoyed with myself because things that WOULD not normally effect me in any way make me so upset, and its not fun to feel down.  My bf is actually really good about understanding; atleast when he is talking to me.  I don't want to know what he says when I'm not around, haha.  But I definitely feel your pain.  One second I'll be laughing and the next I'll be weeping for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    My mood swings aren't usually to terrible but the last two weekends I sure have seemed to get annoyed a lot faster and harbor the bad mood swing especially when they involve Hubby and he acts like he has no idea why I feel the way I do and like he just doesn't understand why I am being such a naggy, crabby, wife. Ugh!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yes!  Lately I just cry really easily at night, and tend to just get upset about lots of things.  Sometimes I feel like DH just expects me to be the same person I was before I was pregnant, just with a belly.  As if emotionally things aren't supposed to change, or rather that I have total control over my emotions so if Im crying why don't I just stop. As if I could.  I keep trying to remind him that there are lots of changes going on in my body that he can't see, like emotional and hormonal ones.  He is very sweet and really trying, but I wish he would stop acting like if I cry then Im just being "over-emotional". 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get very easily annoyed with my Mother Embarrassed  I feel terrible because she really isn't doing anything wrong, I just get really annoyed with her.  Also, I take things way to personally.  I think sometimes I take it out on my Mom because I know she will forgive me and I am safe with her.  I am a horrible daughter!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I can totally relate Sara!

Haha my hubby is usually pretty good at trying to be understanding, but always has to point out to me ( while I am upset) that he is being super nice & I am being mean. It only makes it worse :( 

heystrange- i know what you mean! they don't get why you can't just "snap out of it and be happy". 

blue revolu- i know what you mean. my hubby just doesn't get it. i try to explain that it's mood swings and that i need love and understanding. he starts out nice and then just gets annoyed and tells me to get over it. i wish they would understand the mood swings are as hard on us as it is on them. 

srehman- i am so sorry! don't feel like a horrible daughter! you are going through a lot right now. i know what you mean though, i take things out on my hubby even when he isn't doing anything wrong. it's hard not get mad at him. especially when i know he doesn't understand & can't comfort me the way i need. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"