Secondary IF
Options

What are you "Over" in RE: 2IF?

I am SO OVER:

- Being told "Oh, it'll happen, I'm not worried"   (Gee, I'm really glad my IF issues don't keep you awake at night Dear Friend... what a relief)

- Feeling like "that patient"

- Counting every day of my life in terms of infertility, treatment, symptoms and future potential i.e. if I get KU now, I'll have the baby in...

You?

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: What are you "Over" in RE: 2IF?

• Options
    exactly everything you said!!!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Options
    Anticipating the dreaded question: when are you having another.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so over hearing, "Well, you know you can get pregnant!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SB524SB524 member
    • "Oh you had your 1st so easily - I bet you're fertile myrtle!"
    • Like you said, counting each day, obsessing over when the EDD 'could' be
    • Depressing phone calls from the nurse/dr with bloodwork results
    • All my other friends having their 2nd baby
    • Being cautiously optimistic -- trying to stay positive yet always fighting that dread in the back of my mind
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Options
    JMayJMay member

Yep.  All of that ladies. 

And def watching friends have their 2nd... then going to the 2nd birthday parties of those children... then watching your friends also pop out #3... or #4... good times!  (Though I am sincerely happy for all of my friends, comparing #'s is really depressing...)

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    Obsessing over the fact that I thought all our troubles were over when I got pregnant with DD. I look back at my naive cockiness when talking about my plan to be pregnant with #2 at DD's first birthday and get so furious. Mostly because I announced these plans openly and now everyone is whispering about our troubles. I hate the cocked head, "Oh no, you're having ploblems again?"
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    JMayJMay member
    Adding One:  Hearing "if you are pregnant or may become pregnant" on every single pharmaceutical commercial and cringing each and every time.
    Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    All of the above!  Right now I am especially over seeing friends having baby #2 or even baby #3.  I just spent the weekend with my two best friends, one who just had a baby and one who will have a baby in August.  This was especially painful after really thinking that I was pregnant for sure and then having it not be true.  I am happy for them, but it is so hard because I want our kids to be the same ages.  I know, wah, wah, but sometimes it is necessary!
  • Options
    SB524SB524 member

imagelillinzlou:
    Obsessing over the fact that I thought all our troubles were over when I got pregnant with DD. I look back at my naive cockiness when talking about my plan to be pregnant with #2 at DD's first birthday and get so furious. Mostly because I announced these plans openly and now everyone is whispering about our troubles. I hate the cocked head, "Oh no, you're having ploblems again?"

I did this too, and because we did get pg with DD so easily, everyone started asking within the first month "Are you pregnant yet?" Now 8 months later, I'm sick of saying no. 

7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Options
    Trying to stay positive but having both RE's we've tried act less enthusiastic. So frustrating!
    Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
  • Options
    Keeping track of where I am in my cycle all the time.  I have an fertility calendar app on my phone that I look at 3+ times a day, because you know I NEED to.  And it really annoys me that every time I turn on my computer another celebrity is KU.
  • Options
    yaleyale member
    imageJMay:

And def watching friends have their 2nd...

THIS! We had a baby boom in our circle of friends (6 total) the year DS was born. Everyone is now pregnant with #2 except for me... and we have been trying the longest. Really sucks.

And, I'm so over taking my temperature on a daily basis. When will this not be a part of my daily routine?

• Options
    counting days. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"