May 2011 Moms
Options

No Emerald for me, but....

So today is my due date. I went to the dr and Im still 3 cm. This being my third baby, I always assumed this one would come without being induced. Im really upset, because My dr will only let me go until this coming monday, then he wants to induce. I dont get epidurals and I wanted to know what it was like to do it without being induced. Plus, I wanted a May baby, because my middle child's Bday is June 16th and my favorite birthstone is an Emerald. Oh well....on a brighter note, I was given the most awesome baby gift today. My hubby is a college baseball coach and one of his players families gave us a brand new Sony A290 14.2mp camera! Retail is around $500! Thats crazy right! I was so excited...then we went to my dr apt and it bummed me out. At least the baby is healthy and there is an end in sight. Now...does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this baby to come before I have to get induced? Ive walked, climbed stairs, had more sex than you can imagine, and went swimming. Help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: No Emerald for me, but....

• Options

No advice here, sorry.  I was due yesterday, and have induction set for Sunday night if I don't go by then (freaked by induction, by the way).  While May isn't my favorite birthstone, I was hoping for a May baby since both DH and DDs birthdays are June (DDs is also June 16).  I hope your LO comes soon for you.

I've been reading that eggplant parm may help move things along- may be worth a shot if you like it!  Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Christmas PJ's! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I am really upset about needing an induction too. I really wanted to do it naturally, so I am hoping I can avoid the drugs. 

My best advice to get the baby out is to relax. Worrying will only keep the baby in. Maybe get a massage and have them work your pressure points.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah I read about the eggplant parm. Ill be making that for dinner tonight and I hope to schedule a reflexology massage apt for tomorrow. Good luck and I look forward to seeing when your LO comes. Maybe we will have 2 kids each with the same birthday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"