New Jersey Babies

XP: Infertility docs at Valley Hospital?

Hi Ladies --  I  hope you don't mind me butting into your board (I'm usually on the HV board) to ask if anyone has any experience working with the docs at Valley Hospital's infertility group in Paramus?  If anyone would be willing to share their impressions/experiences of the docs there, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Infertility docs at Valley Hospital?

• dh and i just had our first consultation there on monday

we met with dr. chen......so far everyone has been really nice and very helpful

so far we've each had blood taken, and yesterday i had my hsg with dr. chen...

my ob/gyn recommended we go there...... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ELF4321ELF4321 member
    Thanks for the reply, and good luck to you!

• Loading the player...
  • ally510ally510 member
    My DH had Hodgkin's lymphoma last year (he finished treatment in July), and we were uncertain how long we had to wait to try naturally so we went for a consultation.  I saw Dr. Chen 3 times...the initial consult, the results of my blood work, and the fallopian tube test (I can't remember what it's called).  I thought he was great.  I also have 2 friends who have used the group and had successful pregnancies.  Good luck!  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Does anyone have a good recommendation for an OB who works with Valley Hospital. I'm just over the border in Rockland, too, but would love to find a doc in Bergen.
  • Yes - I have been going to Valley for over a year now and wouldnt mind sharing our story.  I can say the at the team there is absolutly amazing, and they are patient. I have seen all 3 Dr's but my primary is Talabian - I cannot say enough good things about her.  Email me if you want to discuss off-line : nowajerseygirl@yahoo.com

Michelle

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers 5/10/09 Married TTC 4/26/10 1st Apt @ Fertility Clinic 7/4/10 IUI #1 (clomid & ovidrel) 7/16/10 BFP 7/18/10 Ectopic Pregnancy 8/2/10 HSG : Unicornuate Uterus + only left tube is clear 8/13/10 MRI#1 Confirmed right ovary not fully developed 8/24/10 MRI#2 Confirmed 2 kidneys 10/28/10 IUI #2 (clomid & ovidrel) 11/9/10 BFN + AF 11/21/10 IUI #3 (clomid & ovidrel) 12/5/10 BFP 1/5/11 confirmed no heartbeat 1/11/11 D&C 2/21/11 Saline Sonogram - cleared to try again 3/11/11 IUI #4 (clomid & ovidrel) 3/25/11 BFN 4/5/11 IUI # 5 (clomid & ovidrel) 4/20/11 BFN + AF Taking a break.... 5/17/11 trying again... IUI # 6, Clomid day 1
  • Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"