Boston Babies
Options

BFing around Boston?

So my SIL in Vancouver sent me an email.

"Something else to look into although not top priority... is what places around home and wherever you guys visit frequently are breastfeeding friendly. That's something that never even occured to me before actually going about trying to feed baby... we keep discovering all sorts of nice setups (like Sears has a changing room in the baby clothing section for parenting... The Bay has a proper parenting room etc... Motherhood Maternity has a changing room for this purpose etc...) once we started asking."

I don't really get why she is BFing outside the home so much but maybe that's just because I am naive and totally new to this.  Anyway just wondering all of your thoughts and if there are places I should know about in Boston.

Re: BFing around Boston?

• Options

she is breastfeeding outside the home so much b/c newborns eat every 2-3hrs and sometimes you just need to get out! I BF wherever, whenever.  I'm not that modest.  I had a cover and I felt that was enough at most places.  any Isis store has a nursing sect. most places like the Childrens/Science Museums have them too. 

the law is that they can not kick you out of ANYWHERE for nursing , so depending on your level of comfort, you can do it wherever you'd like.   

imageimage

• Options
    At the mall, Nordstroms generally having a nursing room in the women's lounge.
    image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies... good to know a few designated places :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"