Babies: 0 - 3 Months

weight loss, c-section, and vent

I am pretty discouraged.  I've only lost 8lbs since I delivered 18 days ago.  I know I am being too hard on myself.  But between pain, stretchmarks all over my belly and boobs, and just general stress I'm still discouraged. 

Yesterday was a super painful day for me.  It was the most pain I'd been in for over a week.  I hadn't had ANY bleeding for about 6-7 days and this morning at 4am I woke up thinking I'd peed myself.  But, I got to the bathroom and there was blood EVERYWHERE.  I freaked out and yelled for H (who then also got panicked).  We called the doctor and the doctor said that for some reason my cervix hadn't been allowing the locia to come out (probably a clot)  So, a weeks worth came out at once (because the damn aka clot broke).

Today I feel much better pain wise.  I'm pretty sure the pain from yesterday was caused by all that junk putting pressure on my internal incisions.  I am seriously hoping today is the turn around for me and I start feeling better.  

If you got through all of that, thanks for reading.  I just needed to get it out, and cannot post on my month board because I don't want to horrify anyone LOL! 

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: weight loss, c-section, and vent

• Big hugs to you . . . and I hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Photobucket
  • Sorry about the pain. Make sure you are taking it easy. Are you still taking meds? I was still taking them at least once a day around 2-3 wks.

Don't worry about the weight loss. I didn't lose anything in the first week nad I only lost a couple lbs in the second week. I was so swollen from the fluids. But all of the sudden I lost 20 lbs. Make sure you are eating well and drinking lots of water, it will help wash the fluids out.

Feel better!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"