Pregnant after 35

Morning sickness blows!

That's all...Just wanted to complain to a bunch of women who can probably relate!

Re: Morning sickness blows!

• LOL!  I hear ya! Although mine was off and on (and only to 12 weeks)--I totally understand the annoyance! I hope you feel better soon!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Im almost 15 weeks and its just started to go. It sure does blow.Then to top off months of MS I got a stomach bug last week. The worst.......

I HATE IT

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had it from day one to 34 weeks - it completely blew! I only gainted 14 pounds, so there you go. With first kid, 28 lbs and puking daily. That was fun! Glad I am done with having kids, yeah to no more morning sickness! Good luck to you girlie!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yes...it does!  I remember those days all too well.  Hang in there!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Nearly 35 weeks and not one day of no M/S yet - I have had a few days where I didn't puke (and simultaneously wet my pants...the joys of pregnancy!) - but the puking has only slowed down in the last couple weeks. I have to eat around the clock to avoid puking, if my stomach gets too empty or I get to feeling hungry, the next meal I eat is wasted.  Hard to do on a very busy schedule...

The good news is that after baby, it vanishes.  Completely.  And I'm really looking forward to that day!

• Amen sister!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"