TTC After a Loss

DH lol (boredom inside)

I was talking about my uterus and how it's grown and shrank so many times over the past few years...he said to me

"I guess it is like the Tardis - It's bigger on the inside" (+100 points if you know what a Tardis is)

I laughed for a good while... I suppose it is better to make fun of yourself than cry about it.

If you don't know what a Tardis is, it's this...with extra sexy David Tennant in front of it (I am on a bit of a spree with him...sorry Dawson!)

Maybe I should put the 10th Doctor in my siggy, see if he gives me more luck than Cthulhu...He sure is prettier to look at than Cthulhu.  

One of my fave quotes: "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff. " (from episode called Blink)

I am bored...any other Doctor Who or BBC tele fans? Or geeky shows in general? 

imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
baby
  BabyFruit Ticker

Re: DH lol (boredom inside)

• I love Ax Men and I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Missa_gMissa_g member
    image1220winterbride:
    I love Ax Men and I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    LOVE Buffy! I'm a Whedon geek for sure.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVE BtVS. I met Spike (James Marsters) at Dragon*Con in 2008...he is hotter in person. 

I love when he goes to Buffy's Mom house and asks for the hot chocolate with the little marshmellows in it..lol 

baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagePetraStonegirl:

The last time I watched, the good doctor had a 14 ft long scarf and a fro.

:blush::

*pat pat* I still love you, Petra! 

baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMissa_g:
    image1220winterbride:
    I love Ax Men and I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
    LOVE Buffy! I'm a Whedon geek for sure.

I love all kinds of Whedon stuff...especially Dr. Horrible.

I used to watch HIMYM just for Neil Patrick Harris...but I just giggled the whole time watching him play Barney knowing he was gay...sigh.  

My DH is big into Firefly.  

baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was traumatized by Buffy's love affair with Angel. My fav was when Buffy showed up at Angel's office after he got his own spin-off! Cordelia excused herself and when she was leaving someone asks her if they have time for coffee and she said, "We have time for the director's cut of Titanic." I loved the writers!!

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My mother in law has a full (or half...but he's pretty big) size official puppet of Angel from Smile Time from the Angel series. He's awesome and has little leather shoes and a little leather jacket and everything.
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • I <3 David Tennant and miss him in Doctor Who!  Dawson will understand Wink

Star Trek: The Next Generation is another favorite of mine. 

5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"