Canada Babies

Any mom-to-be's from Woodstock, ON>

I am 14 weeks pregnant and hoping to find someone in my area that would like to write back and forth and share ideas and maybe find some prenatal yoga classes to take together.

So excited about being pregnant - our first!

Re: Any mom-to-be's from Woodstock, ON>

• I'm from London, also a first time mom to be!
  • imagestacey314:
    I'm from London, also a first time mom to be!

Me too!

~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm located just outside of Ingersoll  and I am expecting my 3rd :) How has your pregnancy been going for you so far?
    Rick and Jesyka engaged since-06-14-2010 Miss Kylie arrived-06-30-2007 Brookelyn Maria our angel-02-20-2010--08-09-2010 Nathan Liam expected-04-24-2011
  • My pregnancy has been terrific so far!  The baby is growing up to standards .. I am almost 19 weeks now.  How are your pregnancies going?
  • Im in Woodstock ... well just outside of it anyway!! I am in desperate need of a doctor as I just moved to the area and am having a really difficult time finding a practice accepting patients. Any suggestions?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• fraseyfrasey member

Hey, Im from London.

I know that some walk in clinics have posters/cards/info on docs accepting new patients now and then. GL!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"