February 2012 Moms

1st ultrasound

I talked to my OB today and we're doing a 6 week ultrasound next thursday.  In the back of my mind I'm super excited, but last time pretty much scarred me for life.  I just hope and pray that we see a heartbeat.  Luckily DH and I are going on vacation tomorrow so time should go by quick!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 1st ultrasound

• Yay for 6 week ultrasound! I'm sorry that your last one was so bad but just try to think positive and enjoy yourself on your vacay. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wishing you lots of luck at your ultrasound appointment. I know exactly what you mean. I just called today to schedule my first ultrasound (7 week) and I am absolutely terrified. I was talking to my husband about it the other day and he said he dreads going back there because they broke his heart. But like I told him, we can't get a baby until we go back there and try it all again. I know it will be hard, but just try to be calm.  I hope all of your worries will be for nothing!! Fingers crossed for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Fingers crossed for a great first ultra sound!

Have fun on vaca.  Where are you and DH going?

• We're going to Arizona. I used to live there so this will be the first time for DH to meet my friends there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

• GL at  your u/s! I get the stress so, just try and stay calm, relax on your vaca and thinking positive thoughts!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Yay for vacation distraction!  I totally understand where you're coming from with your fears.  Here's to letting the excitement take over!  Best wishes!
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"