May 2011 Moms
Options

I Am Going To Be Pregnant Forever...

I have been off on ML since May 20th so Ive been busy getting things ready for our little princess...and shes still not here. 

I went for an u/s and drs appt and still no progress, still at 50% and 2. I havent had any contractions lately and lil miss is nice and snug in there. Im starting to feel like this will never be over. I know Im being melodramatic but I just wanna meet my baby. Im super jealous of all you ladies who have had your babies! (although super excited and awww-ing over all your pics! lol)

Well I have another appt Friday and they are leaning toward inducing me this weekend so *hopefully* I will be able to post pics soon! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I Am Going To Be Pregnant Forever...

• Options
    I know how you feel, I was 11 days late! I never dilated on my own, and never had a contraction prior to the start of labor.  Schedule an induction, then she'll come on her own the night before Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    <------ Still waiting too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah - I know this feeling very well.  Today is 10 days overdue for me.  My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow.  So I'm sure I'll be induced.  At least I should have a baby by the weekend!
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
  • Options

We are the pregnant forever CLUB! There is like 6 of us. It seems worse because we are all due at the end of the month! 

I have NEVER had a contraction. If I have I didnt notice it. I am ZERO and 70% but going to the doctors today hoping for good news. 

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Options

imagerainfallki:
    Yeah - I know this feeling very well.  Today is 10 days overdue for me.  My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow.  So I'm sure I'll be induced.  At least I should have a baby by the weekend!

bonus points for you!!! I dont know how you aren't losing it! My doctor wont let me go past 41 weeks.  

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Options

imagerainfallki:

bonus points for you!!! I dont know how you aren't losing it! My doctor wont let me go past 41 weeks.  

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Options
    imagesugarangel77:

imagerainfallki:

I pretty much alternate between feeling fine (as fine as a pregnant woman can feel, anyway) and extreme discomfort (hip/pelvic pain, swollen feet pain, etc).  The extreme discomfort tends to bring on random bouts of crying and anger.  At this point, I just want this baby out of me.  I was holding out for going all natural - unless something starts up today, it doesn't look like that'll be happening (but I'm still hoping!).  Maybe it's like Angel said - maybe the baby just needs the threat of an induction and then he'll come out.  
    Boy #1, born 6/5/2011
    Boy #2, born 8/27/2014

Currently... Pregnant with mo/di BOY TWINS!  Due September 15.  Latest induction will be 37w.
  • Options

I'm trying not to whine yet. I have at least another 10 days before they'd induce and that's the last thing I want anyway.

Every day is just one day closer to him being here so the end is in sight :) 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Wow. I would have been bored out of my mind if I had been off since the 20th. I hope your little one comes soon! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just want to hug you all...I know this feeling so well.  Soon!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LuvTravLuvTrav member

At least you aren't alone. Just had an appt with my OB today is my EDD and I am 0% 0 cm so nothing is going on here!!

We have another ultrasound scheduled for monday to watch baby girl's progress, hopefully my body can get things moving on its own! I keep telling myself it can be another 2 weeks but I am getting so anxious, and I thought there would at least be SOME progress down there... oh well!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was hoping to hold out to June 3 (work complications) but I am SO exhausted today I am not even sure I care anymore...I just want to put my head down on my desk... Gift to self - getting house cleaned on Thursday.
  • Options
    imagekerrbear72:

I'm trying not to whine yet. I have at least another 10 days before they'd induce and that's the last thing I want anyway.

your very right!  Ill try to live by your motto---

I thought they would give me an induction date today, but he said im to closed and we are both healthy so i go back again next Monday ?.. hopefully ill go into labor before that!

:::::bounces on the ball I'm sitting on::::::: 

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Options
    imagesugarangel77:
    imagekerrbear72:

your very right!  Ill try to live by your motto---

I thought they would give me an induction date today, but he said im to closed and we are both healthy so i go back again next Monday ?.. hopefully ill go into labor before that!

:::::bounces on the ball I'm sitting on::::::: 

I hope you go into labor before that too! This is probably the worst waiting game ever! It's like being the last day of school before summer as a kid, but it keeps getting pushed out because of snow days! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Count 1 more in, I'm right there in the late club w/u guys & still waiting. I have progressed from 0 & 60% to 1cm & 80% :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"