Parenting after a Loss
Options

Is your house clean?

Mine is usually a disaster area.  I thought being a SAHM would make it a snap to keep up w/housework, but having an active toddler makes it tough to stay on top of the dishes, laundry, tidying, vacuuming, etc.

If anyone has a secret for keeping the house clean, I'd love to hear it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is your house clean?

• Options
    It is now, but only because H cleaned it while I had B away for a week. I'm sure it will be a disaster again by the weekend. I never managed to stay on top of it during my 5 months off.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No. Not clean. Cluttered in spots and dirty in spots. Sometimes I decide de-cluttering is more important and other times I clean. I really want to start using a service.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had the house spotless at all times when Jax was a newborn but at about 3 months that stopped between me going back to work and Jax being more active. Now it kinda comes in spurts of me doing things here and there. But I usually focus on one thing all day. Like today I'm keeping the laundry going, and I'll do dishes at the end of the day. DH has to mow and he'll gather up the trash and take it out tonight.

I still really need to unpack the rest of the boxes from the move!

• Options
    I consider it a "clean" day if there's not a sink full of dishes and there's no spills on the floor. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • Options

imagenormajeane6126:
    I consider it a "clean" day if there's not a sink full of dishes and there's no spills on the floor. 

this. 

• Options
    I need to do dishes, laundry and mop. But with the cramping and BH, I am supposed to be taking it easy.
    The Blog

Dinner.Hard life?

The brothers I Rule and OMG! with their faithful sidekickFootFoot.

imageimageimage

My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
  • Options
    Yes, for now.  DH went on a cleaning kick recently and is getting onto ME about keeping stuff picked up.  Total 180 from the slob he used to be. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"