3rd Trimester

Flipped my calendar to JUNE!!!

I know I'm a bit early, but I'm at work and have spent the morning organizing my desk and don't have much energy to tackle anything else...I spied my calendar and said Yup, close enough...

I think it's safe to say I'll be meeting my new little one this month! :) Yay for all the June mommies (and May mommies who are hanging in there!!) 

Re: Flipped my calendar to JUNE!!!

• Is it too early to flip to August? lol Stick out tongue
    Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

• Yay for you, but I was hoping for a May baby. Oh well. Now Ill just have to celebrate two of my three kid's birthdays in June.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejencastorri:
    Yay for you, but I was hoping for a May baby. Oh well. Now Ill just have to celebrate two of my three kid's birthdays in June.

aw, sorry...you are so close!! I'll have two June babies as well. Just as long as they aren't on the same day, I'm fine with that. :)

• Excited for 2 reasons

1)My birthday is in a week!!

2)Dr told me last week at my appt that he'll be inducing me the last week of June, so I went from a July mommy to a June mommy! It's gonna be a big month.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • I'm right there with you
  • I wanted mine to be April, May and June...Not April, June and June. But yeah, having 2 kids share a bday would be horrible. My Dr wont let me go to the 16th, which is DD2's Bday. So if this LO doesnt come before Sunday, it will be here via scheduled induction 9 days before his or her sisters bday. I can feel my hubby's wallet emptying now! At least there is an end in sight. Now im off to try and walk this baby out in the Georgia heat. Hopefully I dont have a heat stroke instead of a baby! Good luck to you too!

• imageBeckypooh09:
    Is it too early to flip to August? lol Stick out tongue

lol! I agree

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetiff012982:

imageBeckypooh09:

lol! I agree

This...at least mine is the beginning of August.. 

• imagejencastorri:
    Yay for you, but I was hoping for a May baby. Oh well. Now Ill just have to celebrate two of my three kid's birthdays in June.

DD#2 is due to come the 24th of June.  DD#1's bday is July 28th...I was a week late with her and induced...watch this one be July 1st!! 

• imageBeckypooh09:

LOL!! I feel the same way about July! Wink

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yay!  I'm due June 1 and was hoping for a May baby...not looking so good now!
  • imageBeckypooh09:

ExactlyBig Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm due June 2nd and was hoping for a May baby! Apparently little miss diva has other plans lol! I Have had all my kids early and this one is just hanging on lol!!! I was wanting to have her today (my moms bday) :) I will also have two kids in June one in the begininng and one in the end. My other two are pretty close one in december and one in january lol! :) Good Luck to all you mommies and I'm PRAYing I go into labor soon lol!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm a little afraid to flip my calendar to June. It means i only have 16 days until my rc/s and i'm SOOOO not ready!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"