August 2011 Moms

PIP your long weekend!

I had to be an AW for a minute and PIP our weekend. 

Saturday we went to a wedding at this gorgeous manor house in RI that was right on the water. I think I look terrible in this picture but its a nice view haha

Sunday we went to a cookout (no pictures) and then Monday we finally put the crib together. Here are some progress pics from the nursery! I can finally start working on the bedding now! I am kind of bummed through because I never realizes just how small the room was until the furniture went in. I was originally planning on one of those cube book shelves from Target and a glider but both aren't going to fit. Looks like just the glider (or a rocker).

Re: PIP your long weekend!

• amdrazaamdraza member

We finished painting the nursery! Here are a couple of cell phone pics. They don't do it justice, but it turned out really cute. We will be accenting with orange, brown, and blue. I am hoping that we can move the dresser and put the crib together tonight, and I plan to order my glider/ottoman this week!

I've posted this before, but here is my nursery design board...

https://tinypic.com/r/5vdjyv/7

We also went to a wedding this weekend, but I do not have any pics.

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

• I love the stripe! We are doing the same color palette, I can't wait to see yours all finished so I can compare! haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"