August 2011 Moms

Light bleeding..

Ladies, I just used the restroom and had some light bleeding, it was bright red. Called the Doctor she wants me in at 1 today. Just a little freaked, wanted to know if anyone has had this happen. I have never had any bleeding before. I am not cramping and feel great.  Any thoughts????
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Light bleeding..

• Not sure but maybe you are slowing losing some mucous plug? When I lost part of mine with DD I filled the toilet with blood, I was 36 weeks and didn't have DD for another 4 weeks 4 days after that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you had sex last night it could be from that.  T&P to you and LO!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJenJune3:
    Not sure but maybe you are slowing losing some mucous plug? When I lost part of mine with DD I filled the toilet with blood, I was 36 weeks and didn't have DD for another 4 weeks 4 days after that.

Forgot to mention, no sex last night.. 

• imageJenJune3:
    Not sure but maybe you are slowing losing some mucous plug? When I lost part of mine with DD I filled the toilet with blood, I was 36 weeks and didn't have DD for another 4 weeks 4 days after that.

Forgot to mention, no sex last night.. 

• any straining during a bowel movement? I had a lot of bleeding first tri, and this was one cause. Other times I couldn't really figure out a definite cause, but it always ended up being nothing.

I recently had discoloration when I wiped in the morning - kind of orangish. My dr. wasn't concerned, and told me when it's just a streak of color (even if red) with no other symptoms, that it's not a concern. 

• Where is your placenta?  Could be caused if your placenta is really low.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• drink lots of water and try not to freak out...positve thoughts! Keep us posted and thinking of ya...could be lots of things
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"