February 2012 Moms

June siggy challenge?

Do we want to have a June siggy challenge? Any ideas on what it should be?

Sorry I'm all over the board today, just have to post stuff when I remember it, or it will leave my brain and never come back!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: June siggy challenge?

• I love siggy challenges! We do them on the off board I am on, but we do them weekly. Do you usually only have them once a month? As far as ideas, I'm pretty clueless b/c the one on the off boeard all have to do with our current LO. I wouldn't have a clue what to do here since a lot of moms here are first time moms. I'm up for it though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We could do weekly or monthly, doesn't matter to me. Usually it has something to do with the season we are in- so favorite ice cream flavor, favorite summer activity, favorite vacation spot.

Or we could make it pregnancy related-food craving, favorite midnight snack, thing you miss most, etc.

• Loading the player...
  • Those are all great ideas! I'm game! Let me know Aww you decide!
  • I like the pregnancy related idea!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
    Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagepennyandandy:

We could do weekly or monthly, doesn't matter to me. Usually it has something to do with the season we are in- so favorite ice cream flavor, favorite summer activity, favorite vacation spot.

Or we could make it pregnancy related-food craving, favorite midnight snack, thing you miss most, etc.

I like these ideas!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"