January 2011 Moms

Monday QOTD

Happy Memorial Day ladies! Just checking in for a minute before heading out to my parents house for the parade and a BBQ. Hope everyone has a great day today!

QOTD: About how much does your baby weigh right now and what size is he/she wearing?

Liana weight about 16lbs and has been into 6 month sizes for about a month now. They are starting to get snug though so I think I'm gonna have to bust out the 9 month clothes soon. This morning I put a 12 month dress on her and it fits fine! She's definitely a little chunker! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday QOTD

• Emma was 13.5 pounds when I took her to the er for her ear infection about a week and a half ago. She is long and lean though so her sleepers she could probably go to 6-9 soon, other than that it's 3-6, but she can still fit in some 0-3 stuff.
  • Simon was 16 pounds 11ounces at his 4 month appt. He is all leg though. I started cutting the feet off his 6 month sleepers at 3 months old. He's now wearing 9-12 month onesies so i can snap the crotch. if he wears shorts though, he's still in 3 months because the waist fits right. No pants fit him correctly at the moment.

Super bummer as i had all these clothes when he was born and had expected not to have to buy more for well over a year. 

• Loading the player...
  • LO gained a whopping 2lbs 12 oz between months 4 and 5 and is now exactly 16lbs. She is all over the place in clothes, I just look at them and can tell if they'll fit. I had already washed all footed sleepers until 12 mos  because she was growing out of them so quickly. She is 26 inches which is just around avg for 5 mos and the 6-9 mos sleepers seem just right. She is still wearing 3-6 mo dresses but I am sure she can wear 6-12 mos too.
  • DD was 16lbs a month ago, she hasn't had her 4mo appt yet so I'm not sure exactly how much she's weighing in these days.  She's wearing 9mo clothes, but some of her dresses are 12mo and she's wearing them just fine.  our little chunker. <3
  • Teddy was about 18 lbs when I weighed him on our scale at home a week ago. He has his 4 month a ppt this Wednesday so I'll get an accurate weight then. He's just about outgrown his 6-9 sleepers but can still fit in his rompers and onsies, though he'll have to move up to size 12 on all of it soon. Old navy 6-12 fits great. He's enormous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mchupiemchupie member
    She was 15 lbs 2 oz at her 4 month appointment and she just turned 5 months old, so I'm guessing somewhere in the 16-17 lb. range.  She is in 6 months, but a few 6-9 month things as well!!
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Mike was almost 16lbs at his 4 month appt. He's been in 6 months a month and is now wearing some 6-9 months.
  • Cooper was 14.5 at his 4 month appt.  He is wearing 6-9 months, mostly 9 months.
  • She was 13 lbs 1 oz at her appt a couple weeks ago.

She'd be in that weird nothing fits right gap between 0-3 and 3-6 if I didn't cloth diaper, but with the fluffy butt she's in 3-6.  If she just wears a dress though, she wears 0-3, since I never bother with the dumb covers.

• DD is approx. 16 lbs right now. She's really tall and has been in 6-9 onesies for a couple weeks now. Her toes are as far as they can go on her 3-6 sleepers. There are a few odd outfits and dresses that are size 12 months that she fits into. I'm so sad to see these clothes go - they're so cute! I just keep checking everything every 2 weeks to see if they fit yet. When she was teeny tiny, I hadn't realized that sizes were so off and there are several things she never even wore.
  • DS is almost 16 pounds, and has outgrown most of his 6 month stuff. So he is wearing mostly 9 month onesies, sleepers and some 12 month t-shirts.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • zoe is wearing 3-6 and 6-9 clothes. She is 15.6 pounds and she is 251/2 long. She is long, so bigger clothes  fit her.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just asked this before reading this post....oops!
    Thomas Edward born January 21, 2011~ 2 months early image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Our Journey: 4 failed IUI's, 1 IVF resulting in Thomas and 2 lost identical twins.
  • DS is 11 lbs. 1 oz. but he was 8 weeks premature so he is obviously smaller. He is still in 0-3 month but is starting to grow out of those.
    Thomas Edward born January 21, 2011~ 2 months early image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Our Journey: 4 failed IUI's, 1 IVF resulting in Thomas and 2 lost identical twins.
  • Owen was 17lbs. 26 1/2 inches as of a couple of weeks ago (monster baby!) and he is wearing 6-9 months clothes. It's looking like he will be in 12 months by the end of the summer. Eek.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LO is almost 15 lbs and as of this past weekend, we have retired her 6M clothes. =( So we are moving up to 6-9M right now and that's fitting her well but I don't think it will last long. I'm going to say by next month, she will be wearing 9M clothes.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Elise is just under 17lbs and is in mostly 9 month stuff. She can still fit into some 6 month stuff but it's getting too short. She has a couple of outfits that are 6-12 months and a couple of shirts she can wear that are 12 months.
    IMG_5889 Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • At his appointment at the beginning of the month, he weighed 14 lbs. 6.5 oz and was 24.5 in long. Some of his 3-6 month onesies are fitting pretty snug now.

• bethylabethyla member

imageMissK22:
    Mike was almost 16lbs at his 4 month appt. He's been in 6 months a month and is now wearing some 6-9 months.

Same here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"