Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco Sweet Peace Swing Or FP Snug a Bunny?

Does anyone have the Graco Sweet Peace swing? If so, do you like it or know others that have it that like it? We got it as a gift and wondering if we should keep it or trade it in for the FP Snug A Bunny Swing, which I was already thinking of getting. Any thoughts on either are appreciated.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Graco Sweet Peace Swing Or FP Snug a Bunny?

• We love our FP Lamb swing which is very similar to the Snug a Bunny but it doesn't plug in.  I would have gotten the Snug a Bunny had it been out then.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• MCH77MCH77 member
    imagebusygourmet:

Does anyone have the Graco Sweet Peace swing? If so, do you like it or know others that have it that like it? We got it as a gift and wondering if we should keep it or trade it in for the FP Snug A Bunny Swing, which I was already thinking of getting. Any thoughts on either are appreciated.

I don't know anything about the Graco Sweet Peace swing, so I really can say anything about that.  One reason I got the Snug-a-bunny was b/c it plugged in (no batteries!).  Perhaps the Sweet Peace is the same, but if not I would consider going for the bunny. 

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • We had the Graco Sweet Peace Newborn Swing and loved it for our son. It worked great for us because if he fell asleep in his car seat we would bring him inside from the car and it snaps into the base as well. He loved it. I'm not sure about the FP Snug a bunny. But whatever you decided make sure it plugs in.
    CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • We have the snug a bunny, and DS LOVES it!  It has so many great features...totally worth the money.  I wish it came in adult size!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had a Sweetpeace but sold it because DS would cry anytime he was in it. We would even just snap in the car seat and he'd wake up. I think it's because it sways instead of swinging and rocking, which is what DS liked. I have a Snugabunny now, and he sleeps in it for all naps....it's great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a FTM, but based on DH's cousin's experiences with the Graco Sweet Peace Swing, we are definitely going to register for the Snugabunny. Both of her LOs hated the Graco Sweet Peace and I think it may be because of the motion, like PP said.

On the flipside, I've only heard good things about the Sungabunny!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageALovesB:
    We had the Graco Sweet Peace Newborn Swing and loved it for our son. It worked great for us because if he fell asleep in his car seat we would bring him inside from the car and it snaps into the base as well. He loved it. I'm not sure about the FP Snug a bunny. But whatever you decided make sure it plugs in.

We liked that feature too.

Our son didn't like the Sweetpeace when it was on either. He doesn't like ANY swing though (we've tried other swings at daycare and friends' houses). It just depends on the baby. I've heard some babies love them. Most babies love the papasan style swing though. If I was doing it again, I'd go with the Snugabunny.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • we had the graco sweetpeace, she loved it for the first week and a half...then the motor died!!! she was only 6 lbs so it was soooo ridiculous!  graco did send a replacement, which took over a week and a half to come.  they said it was a known problem, but since it does not effect every one, they dont need to recall it.   our LO was definitely a swing lover so we ended up getting the FP snugabunny when the other broke.  she looves it, we love it!  i would definitely recommend the FP !!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"